New sign ups.

Bill

Administrator
Read this please. If you are not from America don’t bother unless you email me personally...

I’m really tired of rejecting Russian and Chinese sign ups.
don’t waste your time. An algorithm doesn’t allow you in. A person does....

Good work Bill. We don’t want China getting us to change our votes. Although if you let Russia in maybe they could do a better job then us at turning the liberals on here.

Good work Bill. We don’t want China getting us to change our votes. Although if you let Russia in maybe they could do a better job then us at turning the liberals on here.

Sorry it was a rant.:emoji_grimacing:

Three to ten a day gets old though..

NEVER !!

She reminds me of the crazy turkey lady here from a few years ago. She was funny wanting to train wild turkeys to come to a pail of shaken corn and constantly trying to bait everyone into arguing politics.

I have to confess ... i yam actually small asian women ... want new american guy ... $5, you will hollar.

No tickie ... no laundry ... :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I have to confess ... i yam actually small asian women ... want new american guy ... $5, you will hollar.

No tickie ... no laundry ... :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Lots to comment on that.

But I won’t :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::emoji_thinking: