Named my boat

Bill

Administrator
So I’ve had a 21 foot center console for a few years. Never felt the need to name it because I never thought of good one.
This one came to me and I just ordered the graphics.

If you get it, you get it. If not that’s ok too.

2E1646E4-4290-48AA-B197-D8C40CCF7B43.jpeg

My brother renamed one of my boats this weekend after running the bilge multiple times "Leaky Bitch". Time to check again for any busted rivet heads

The fishing charter we had when I was in SC a few weeks ago....the Captain was telling us about his little girl named "Wake"....boat was named...."Making Wake". That old salty dog!!!

I thought it was bad luck not to name a boat!

I never officially owned a boat myself....I was always told they was a hole in the water you threw your money into....BOAT stands for Break Out Another Thousand!

Harambe McBoatface.

The fishing charter we had when I was in SC a few weeks ago....the Captain was telling us about his little girl named "Wake"....boat was named...."Making Wake". That old salty dog!!!

I thought it was bad luck not to name a boat!

I never officially owned a boat myself....I was always told they was a hole in the water you threw your money into....BOAT stands for Break Out Another Thousand!

I almost sold it this past winter when we sold our place in Florida. Called a broker and was floored when he told me what they would list it for. $4000 more than I paid....I thought he must have been on crack but checked the internet and he wasn’t far off others asking price. When I bought it, it was a late model trade in. I guess the guy that bought new took the big hit.

But yes it ain’t cheap!

My parents have a fiberglass Lund. Trying to get them to name it Grandma's Floater. We do a lot of swimming and floating off it in the summertime.

The kind people at Sea Nymph already named my boat Fishin Machine. With registration numbers and "Fishing Machine" on both sides, there's no space for another name.

The kind people at Sea Nymph already named my boat Fishin Machine. With registration numbers and "Fishing Machine" on both sides, there's no space for another name.

Stern?

Ladder, motor, and trolling motor. Plus with all that, two batteries, oil and gas tanks, the stern sits pretty low in the water.

You need a flag :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You need a flag :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The boat is in Canada. An American flag, even on a boat, would stir up all kinds of trouble with the locals.