Mylandplan.org

r49740

5 year old buck +
Anyone use this online software? Forester turned me on to it yesterday and starting playing around with it some. Decent so far. For anyone that uses it, what features you use most often or what tips would you suggest?

Keep us posted on how you like it. I’ve never heard of it but it looks kinda interesting.

I have a block of timber in my home state that I have to, actively (yet on a very small level) Manage for timber. It keeps the taxes low. Something like this might help me track what we’ve done over the years.

So far it is pretty night. Haven't gotten too lost in the weeds yet. But once you click a button to "pledge" essentially you are looking to take care of the land, you then click some boxes for what goals you have... ie. improve deer habitat. At that time, a list of general recommended to-do's come up, as well as a list of articles of info for each item. As example there, when you check off on timber sales, one of the articles that comes up is discussing taxes and basis on timber. Seems to be a fantastic resource.

I just signed up. Its pretty neat so far.