MN DEER AUDIT MAKES FINAL FOUR

B

bat man

The MN deer audit made the list to be voted on April 10th.

Share the link below on your Facebook pages and email chains. Lets finish strong.

http://www.mndeerdensity.com/uncategorized/mn-deer-mgmt-audit-vote-april-10th/

The deer herd selection process is one of the finalists for an audit by the Office of Legislative Auditor.
I helped get it this far because it is a genuine current need. And all the emails showed me this needs study.
The final choice is in two weeks on April 10.
Please contact your friends and MNDHA and have them encourage all sportsmen/women legislators to vote for the Deer Herd Audit.
I and Sen Limmer have voted for it already and that is why it is a finalist.
Now the next vote is coming and legislators other than Sen Limmer and I will get to vote. Usually the top vote getter wins a final audit slot.
I hope your organizations can work together to get this included. As always your respectful informative comments are greatly appreciated.
Thank you for writing.

Mary
State Senator SD30
100 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
St Paul, MN 55155
651-296-5655

Is there a news article regarding the vote? I'd be interested to know what the other 3 up for consideration are.

I'm happy to hear you guys are making progress up there !! Very cool. Keep the pedal to the metal.

Nice work!

I was digging all over the web trying to find out what the other 3 issues are, and I can't find anything on it.

That's some friggin' progress right there Brooks. I hope folks are ready to shoot their elected some emails.
Emails are sent.

I called and emailed some other members of the local MDHA chapter.

IO just talked to a guy who hunted Camp Ripley for 30 years.After last year, they may not go back. They averaged seeing less than one deer per day, per hunter.

He has 3 on the wall from Camp and used to see 30 deer per weekend.

Sad....

IO just talked to a guy who hunted Camp Ripley for 30 years.After last year, they may not go back. They averaged seeing less than one deer per day, per hunter.

He has 3 on the wall from Camp and used to see 30 deer per weekend.

Sad....
Hopefully he sent out some emails then. A lot of people are disgruntled, we need to get them to speak up.

Hopefully he sent out some emails then. A lot of people are disgruntled, we need to get them to speak up.
I encouraged him and his son to speak up. He lives about 10 miles southwest of you and is an avid bow hunter.

His son must have showed him the MDDI facebook page this weekend.