Go Time: Final Action On MN Deer Audit

Emailed those two this morning.

I callled and left messages.

I called and left very long messages indicating my consern about how the DNR is managing the deer herd will have a negative impact on youth recruitment and the deer hunting related economy.

I called and left very long messages indicating my consern about how the DNR is managing the deer herd will have a negative impact on youth recruitment and the deer hunting related economy.

Dont worry, instead of worrying about a bunch of stupid deer they can concentrate on gunning each other down a little more. I really dont have a lot of faith in Hansen or Bernardy.

Called for the 3rd time.

Emailed them both again. I would say we've done all we can do to help secure the future of deer hunting for us and our children.

I talked to a guy that may go to the meeting tomorrow. He's going to be at the capitol later in the day, and I asked if he could go for the eval mtg in the morning. We'll see. I also asked house media services if they could make sure it got filmed, but that room isn't set up. Hopefully we have an answer by 1pm tomorrow. Beware, if it passes through tomorrow's mtg, it's still not a done deal, but will have been the biggest hurdle. The results will be set in stone before the weekend.

Sent emails before heading to the links. :)

Emailed both of them this morning. Currently avoiding golf courses like the plague. Have to plant 200 cedars and 16 fruit trees or I would be chasing crappies this weekend.

I'd sure like to see a unified message from all the state deer groups relating to passing antlerless deer for a few years...

I am working on funding that message. I have the start of a plan.