Missing tractor/implement parts.....

bjseiler

5 year old buck +
Anyone else ever find tractor / implement parts on the barn floor and not be able to figure out where the heck they came from? Pin and a nut from who knows where on my Kubota L2501.....

On the bright side I did get a Woods BB60.30 rotary mower for it yesterday and I am super happy with it. A little beyond what the specs say the tractor can handle but the only time I had an issue yesterday was when I hit a 10" log and it killed the tractor. No damage to anything though. I've been using a Swisher rough cut mower behind my Mule for 4 years and this is just so much better.

Attachments

• IMG_8410.jpg
    IMG_8410.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 16
I don’t have a barn so obviously don’t have a barn floor. But early this summer I noticed a lock nut missing on my disc. Last week I was cleaning up some downed trees and laying in the middle of a trail was my missing lock nut. It as half buried but I saw something shiny and just kind of kicked it to see what it was. Glad I kicked it.

A couple years ago I was using a spiked drag, and lightly opening the soil up to plant. After using the drag, I walked around picking up rocks, I bent over to pick up what I thought was a rock, but it was soft, I tossed it aside, then went back to check it out more. It was a leather billfold, I opened it up, and it was my billfold I lost like 15 years ago, never knew I lost it in the food plot, because we rode atv that day, and I figured I either lost it on the trails, or left it at a bar along the way. It had my drivers license in it, 1 credit card, and some wet stuck together cash, but you couldnt make out what the cash was. It wasnt much, because I never took more then $50 cash on atv rides.

Sorry, totally different, but it brought back a memory,

That pin could come from your stabilizer links on your three point(?).

There's a pin like that that could keep your clutch pedal pressed in during storage. Also, they use a pin like that for the safety block open bar and the uprright storage bar for the bucket.

I have to agree with Bill on this one.