MINNESOTA GOLD

^^^^ That pic wreaks of north-country outdoors!! 1/2 of a likely 12(?) point, and a prime beaver - on a snowy backdrop. Have another one of those "Minnesota Gold's" for me, Swiffy!!!

Thanks for the pics!

Nice sheds !!

Awesomeness

Is this the official shed thread of 22/23? Great sheds Swiffy. Who's claiming them, Lyti or Perkins? We are on the board, but probably won't search again for several weeks. Quite a few bucks here still holding, although a big 1 dropped a month ago.

Screenshot_20230126-185125_Gallery.jpg

Matched up on a buck I call Scoops.
View attachment 49029
Are you scraping the snow away with a tractor blade or did they dig through all that? Was thinking about seeing if I could get my tractor into a plot or two around here but I'm afraid of getting it stuck for the winter. Need it for the driveway for another month or two yet!

Are you scraping the snow away with a tractor blade or did they dig through all that? Was thinking about seeing if I could get my tractor into a plot or two around here but I'm afraid of getting it stuck for the winter. Need it for the driveway for another month or two yet!
They will dig like a rototiller. They have dug up about 100 acres here for the spilt soybeans. It was so dry that the pods broke and there are beans everywhere. 70 deer, 50 turkeys and probably 50 pheasants all out scraping for every piece of grain. It’s incredible…. And sad. Found a few dead’s and they’re looking tough. Not even February yet…

They will dig like a rototiller. They have dug up about 100 acres here for the spilt soybeans. It was so dry that the pods broke and there are beans everywhere. 70 deer, 50 turkeys and probably 50 pheasants all out scraping for every piece of grain. It’s incredible…. And sad. Found a few dead’s and they’re looking tough. Not even February yet…
That's tough to hear, it would be alright with me if we had an early spring, although that seems pretty unlikely.

Yeah, he's got 150" of bone on a 140" rack. Heavy in the hands. We got lucky finding the set while changing batteries. Your shed is nice. Looks like he may have shed a little rough... hope he's ok.