Made it to the farm today

What a toad, congrats.

Congrats Bill, nice buck!

I love a big 8. I was after one in the 50s. Had to go back to work, hope to get back out. He's been on camera every morning at 9 since I left...

Well, that's a hell of a few days! wow! Awesome deer.

Congratulations!

Nicely done sir!

Great buck, Bill !! Congrats to you & your son for his buck at post #678. 3 good ones this year in your pics, counting your brother's.

Congrats to you and your son, Bill! Nice bucks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Cancelled my trip 3 weeks ago because of rain. Decided to chance it this week. Plane landed at 11:00 AM. I picked up beans ASAP.
Had the planter loaded and set out by 2:30. I was going to finish before the rain tonight even if I finished in the dark. 6th pass on my first field and the serpentine belt on the tractor went.......

Dealer can have one by morning. I'll pick it up in the rain. I ordered 2 so it never breaks again.

Friggin Murphy!!!!

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Cancelled my trip 3 weeks ago because of rain. Decided to chance it this week. Plane landed at 11:00 AM. I picked up beans ASAP.
Had the planter loaded and set out by 2:30. I was going to finish before the rain tonight even if I finished in the dark. 6th pass on my first field and the serpentine belt on the tractor went.......

Dealer can have one by morning. I'll pick it up in the rain. I ordered 2 so it never breaks again.

Friggin Murphy!!!!

I hear ya! seems like the odd things you can't plan for are the most frustrating. I got 14 acres of beans in over 2 days racing to stay ahead of the rain and then the rain petered out before it hit us.

Murphy is a real PIA!

Don't know if you have a way to haul it, but I have a tractor sitting in Lewis County...

Its like NFL players prefacing expectations with " If we can stay healthy.........."

I get a productive habitat day if " my equipment(saws, tractors,drills,etc) stay healthy"

bill

.... I ordered 2 so it never breaks again.
That's why I do...the last time I broke a z-turn belt, I bought two and used both in a span of one weekend. Glad I purchased two! That second belts has been on there for years without fail. Of course, I ordered two more. Good luck and take pictures!

Don't know if you have a way to haul it, but I have a tractor sitting in Lewis County...
thanks for the offer. Belts came in and the rain passed north. I just finished the last plot. Cue the drought 🤪

We have gotten a bunch of rain the past few days and im slammed at work and dont have my corn or beans in the ground yet... On top of that storms took the barn down yesterday afternoon and ripped half the roof off of the machine shed.

We have gotten a bunch of rain the past few days and im slammed at work and dont have my corn or beans in the ground yet... On top of that storms took the barn down yesterday afternoon and ripped half the roof off of the machine shed.

That sucks worse