Lost Money Again-But Had Fun Doing It!

M

MoLandOwner

I had one of the guys on this forum stop by this afternoon for some food plot seed. It was not much, under forty bucks. So I made about $4. But we got to talking about food plotting and habitat, deer horns and heads, Before I knew it, I had fed him 4 beers and I lost money on the transaction!:eek:

But I would not have it any other way! Was a lot of fun shooting the breeze, and he is a great kid! I hope more of you guys get to meet some of the other guys on this forum like I have! Some dam good guys on here!

I won't say who it was, I will let him do that if he wants!

Was not me. I have been over twice and it costs me close to $1,000 each time I come.

And I got zero beer.

Where is the victim icon, and who buys seed in the afternoon?

Was not me. I have been over twice and it costs me close to $1,000 each time I come.

And I got zero beer.

Where is the victim icon, and who buys seed in the afternoon?

Hahahahahahaha!

I will buy you a beer you big baby!:D

I will buy you a beer you big baby!:D

You already have. More than once.

Mo, you got any Tordon for cheap?

Any expensive? :D

Bought some at Centra Sota last year.

I'll have to swing by there and see what they've got.

I wish you were a bit close MO......I could spend a few with you and guzzle down your profits. ;) May need to make the drive anyway one day. You are the real deal. Keep up the good work!

I thought you were going to say that you lost on the slots like I did the other night. It sure was fun hitting $400 a couple times :D. Not so much fun putting it back in though :(.

Mo,
I'm gonna have to stop and buy shit just to meet ya. I'd even bring the beer. Heading up Sat am to spray and roll plots. You open on Saturdays? Or maybe I can hit it on the way back Tuesday. Gotta start meeting some of you guys now that boat season is pretty much done.

Mo,
I'm gonna have to stop and buy shit just to meet ya. I'd even bring the beer. Heading up Sat am to spray and roll plots. You open on Saturdays? Or maybe I can hit it on the way back Tuesday. Gotta start meeting some of you guys now that boat season is pretty much done.

Always open 7 days a week unless I head south like right now or when hunting starts. Sorry, not this sat but tuesday would work though for me, and I always have the beer on hand, it would be cool to see another guy from here!

Anybody can always stop by, no purchase needed!;)

Mo and others-Is there anything besides rye and oats that could be broadcast in central Mn in mid August, on bare ground, with a chance of a foodplot?

Too late for ptt, radishes?

Is there a shorter day brassica, maybe rape that might work?

That's cool MO. Wish I was closer also, but no beer for me...this engine requires the "high octane" fuel;)

Mo and others-Is there anything besides rye and oats that could be broadcast in central Mn in mid August, on bare ground, with a chance of a foodplot?

Too late for ptt, radishes?

Is there a shorter day brassica, maybe rape that might work?

Hope so. I'm gonna throw in some Rape & AWP in mine. Rye is my mainstay though, because except for one neighbor's couple of plots, it's the only green thing for over a mile in any direction come November.

P.S. Could someone please PM me directions to Mo's place.

Dwarf Essex rape is about a 60 day maturity. Dwarf Siberian kale is around 50 days.

MO, I want to swing in to your place in MO on my way to KS some time.

Although I didn't get any beers with my order, I did get it delivered by the most delightful women:)

What the hell MO?

Hey........we all run out of beer once in a while, but usually not for more than 10 minutes.