King Kutter

I think most KK implements offer allot of bang for the buck. Especially for users like most of us.....that use our stuff on a limited basis. Their line of cutters and tillers represent some of their better implement values......and those items is what put them on the map.

If your a commercial user.....or have some big fields to till or cut....perhaps another brand is your choice. But most of us are better severed to save our money for other implements.....IMO. :D

What do u guys think of the woods rotary cutters. There's a lady asking $650 for one and it was apparently only used a couple times, but has been sitting outside for a while. I think I could get her to $600.

I have a 6yr old woods brush bull 6ft. Works well on brush. I use it for oats and rye, but more suited for brush.

I have a 6yr old woods brush bull 6ft. Works well on brush. I use it for oats and rye, but more suited for brush.
im pretty sure it's a brush bull. I couldn't understand the old pollack. U mind me asking what u paid? Was it new?

Woods has a solid reputation, but be warned they won't handle any service on the cabela's line. So if cabela's ever gets out of selling tractors you'll have an orphan without warranty.

What do u guys think of the woods rotary cutters. There's a lady asking $650 for one and it was apparently only used a couple times, but has been sitting outside for a while. I think I could get her to $600.

For that price I'd go for it. Wood's is a very good brand. If your not interested in it. I would be. I know I wouldn't want a new one almost twice as much as a kingkutter.

im pretty sure it's a brush bull. I couldn't understand the old pollack. U mind me asking what u paid? Was it new?
Yes, mine was new. I'd have to dig a little to see what I paid, but it was waaay more than what you can get that one for. I like the slip clutch feature.

Woods offers several models.....as do many of the top-tier brands. Woods is kinda the standard of the industry. If that brush hog is in good shape....I'd guess you have a good deal there. Brush hogs lead a hard life......and used ones can have some problems. The gear box, the frame and the blades are all subject to getting banged around. I like lightly used equipment.....but it is hard to find the good stuff.

Surplus Center has the gear boxes for about $150, so if it does need some help it's not the end of the world.