Is the hunting industry selling us garbage?

I bet the bow you currently shoot is more than adequate. I am in the same boat, I just don't see the cost being worth it at this point.

I have used The Can with halfway decent results. The problem I have with it is dirt and whatnot must get in it and it just doesn't sound right or last more than a season or two.
Ya that's what I'm thinking. A couple of friends of mine had the new PSE carbon bow. They said they are amazing but the $1600 sticker for the bare bow is a tough sell. It'd be different if it were like a gun that will at least hold it's value. But in 5 years it's obsolete.

Careful there sd... might get the site shut down with the mention of "free" as what happened with the site that shall not be named.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I'm why we can't have nice things.

The single biggest INSULT to my - and anyone else's - intelligence, was finding deer turds in neat little bags (with nice pictures!) hanging on the rack at a local archery shop. They were for the natural "scent attraction" sure to deliver me a monster buck. Now - I'm no math wiz, but at the price of a pack of about 12 commercial deer turds - our fields at camp are holding multiple $$$$$$$ MILLIONS in deer turds!! For any real deer hunter - commercially-bagged deer turds are like selling snow to Eskimos.

Here's a question .......... how big of a captive deer herd must ANY purveyor of deer piss have in order to sell MILLIONS of bottles of "red-hot, doe-in-heat, steaming-fresh, single deer rendered, red-lights flashing, sirens screaming, 4-alarm, monster-attractor" deer urine? I opened a new bottle of a famous pee-seller's product once and I was overtaken by what seemed to be the same odor I've noticed many times in cow barns ............ If I didn't know better, I'd have sworn I was standing right over the "scooper trough" right behind the cows.

I'm SUCH a cynic / skeptic.

vql5LrO.jpg

I didn’t read every post, but I think it’s stupid to name deer. Too many people think videos make them celebrities

The HECS suit comes to mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have often wondered if hecs works?

Biggest waste of money for me is camo. The latest and greatest i always want. In reality camo doesnt matter.

Careful there sd... might get the site shut down with the mention of "free" as what happened with the site that shall not be named.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Only read this far, so far.
LOL, I dare you to try and cancel H-T by boycotting the sponsors..

No wait, it’s the Christmas season. Time for the big guns. I “Triple dog dare you” :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

like selling snow to Eskimos.

Whoa, watch it there Bows. Apparently the word "Eskimo" is no longer allowed. It's derogatory. The appropriate term is now "Native American Peoples of the Circumpolar Regions." :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_smile:

To your point, another insult to one's intelligence was when Steve B. was marketing $1000 "virtual site visits and consultations" via Google Earth maps. Give me a break. I place that one in the same category as all the other gimmicks, gadgets, and fads referenced here so far...the hunting industry and industry leaders preying on the desperation of hunters.

You forgot ozonics. I mean how did people kill deer before.
To each there own on gear and gadgets people spend money on. That being said keep the wind, have a weapon you use well and get more tags is my thinking.

You forgot ozonics. I mean how did people kill deer before.
To each there own on gear and gadgets people spend money on. That being said keep the wind, have a weapon you use well and get more tags is my thinking.

First the corn hole, then hecs, now ozonics?? You guys are killing me! I may never kill a deer again!

I'll take 5 of the mid season apples and 10 of the very late apples...

Apples.jpg