Interesting OnX find

I am an official FOR the people! Seriously I pride myself on understanding someone’s problem and trying to find a solution instead of turning them away. Usually I say, “Let’s read their terms and conditions together” and that will make them understand where I am going with it…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am an official FOR the people! Seriously I pride myself on understanding someone’s problem and trying to find a solution instead of turning them away. Usually I say, “Let’s read their terms and conditions together” and that will make them understand where I am going with it…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"I'm from the government, I'm here to help"

I don't care so much about how recent imagery is as I do about the quality of it. Google just updated our farms for the first time in about 5 years. Onx is now about 3 years old, but probably twice the resolution as Google maps.

I currently do all of my habitat planning based on OnX imagery. I use the imagery from it to make maps in PowerPoint.

Data accuracy isn't just a problem with Onx. All of the similar type apps (huntstand, spartan forge etc) have the same issues.

I don't care so much about how recent imagery is as I do about the quality of it. Google just updated our farms for the first time in about 5 years. Onx is now about 3 years old, but probably twice the resolution as Google maps.

I currently do all of my habitat planning based on OnX imagery. I use the imagery from it to make maps in PowerPoint.

Data accuracy isn't just a problem with Onx. All of the similar type apps (huntstand, spartan forge etc) have the same issues.
It takes about 15 years to get the USGS to fix a mis-projected boundary.......

That prince in Nigeria has emailed you a bunch of times.....