Instant tree stand

My uncle has one, I hate it, nothing worse than to have a gorgeous morning in the deer woods ruined by the squeak of that thing going up and down

I saw something similar to that at the Madison show last weekend. They also had a version that mounted over an atv. You just climb inside the rails, drive to your hunting spot, climb up (it was only about 5-6' high) and you're hunting. Heck, you could pretend you're hunting in TX out of the truck stands they use there and drive the ATV, while your buddy is hunting above you.

I saw something similar to that at the Madison show last weekend. They also had a version that mounted over an atv. You just climb inside the rails, drive to your hunting spot, climb up (it was only about 5-6' high) and you're hunting. Heck, you could pretend you're hunting in TX out of the truck stands they use there and drive the ATV, while your buddy is hunting above you.
A stand like that would be totally illegal in WI, yet they were peddling it at the WI Deer show. Unreal. Maybe glad I didn't go, I would have called them out on that fact for sure.

why would it be illegal Wischip? as long as it cant drive its leagal in MN

The one mounted under the 4 wheeler could drive off at any minute, that is what I was referring to. If it was detachable and actually detached it would be fine of course.

I hope it comes with a composting potty and some nice scented candles so it smells " pretty " !! :rolleyes: WOW. Nothing like real outdoorsmen !!

Doesn't say a price

I ordered two. You all can be envious now.