I must be wearing her down

From dealing with clients and bad situations many times, it can often be best to just say..It was my fault and I made a mistake. Blame me and not the office help. What can we do to make it right?

I told them I knew of a different tractor and they didn't offer any assistance to get it or anything.

I'm paying a buttload to have this one shipped, but otherwise it's not much more money than the last one, has the same 60 hours use, is a 2012 model, and comes with better options. I'm happy with the whole experience this time around.

Now I'm just looking forward to putting it to use.

Glad to hear it worked out for you. Sounds like it was for the best.

Decided to save some cash and go grab it with a bigger truck/trailer. Got a 17' uhaul and will get a skidsteer trailer in the morning on my way out of town. :)

It's not like I had anything else going on.

Road trips are always fun. Even more so when going to get a new toy.

It's not so fun going through Eastern South Dakota. Imagine driving through a barren plowed dirt field for 3 hours...

Hope it all works out for the better Jim! Enjoy the trip! (My 3320 came from S Dakota too.)

Rolled out of Brainerd about 50 minutes ago, I'm now at Wally World Sartell. Truck pulls good at 65mph with a skidsteer trailer in tow. Computer says I'm getting 8.7mpg. I have no reason to believe I won't be able to stay at 75 when I get to I90. :)

Time to get a double male 1/8" phono cord and ditch my modulator. The truck has aux in.

It's not so fun going through Eastern South Dakota. Imagine driving through a barren plowed dirt field for 3 hours...
Yea I guess I know what you mean. The trip to Sturgis is a pain, cross the Missouri river and it's nothing but WALL DRUG signs till you get to the bad lands. But well worth it once you get there. I'm sure the pain will ease with the new tractor in tow.

150 miles to go til Chamberlain and all's well.

I should be loading up around 4:30 at this pace.

Decided to call it a day and get some Zzz's since I didn't sleep too good last night. I'm hoteled up in Mitchell til morning.

Pit stop at TSC in Little Falls. Getting close!

It's been a busy weekend for you.

Yep. Tractor is home (at the cabin), just dropped the trailer at the rental yard, and now it's time to go get some sleep.

Good to hear you made it back safe Jim.

I've got some pics to load into my phone and upload from the trip, but I'm going to eat a bite, have a shower, and possibly pass out before I get those online. :D

Sure keep us in suspense.

3 hour much needed nap. :)

There was a party of thug wanna be's in the hotel room next to mine, so I ended up back on the road at 5 am after giving up on sleeping and not wanting a different room just to maybe get 4 more hours sleep. I had a better chance of a free room if I didn't mess up two. I should be hearing from management tomorrow. Thug jr threatened to kick my ass when I asked them to try being quieter. Just what I didn't need: get detained for shooting an idiot who assaulted me while I was trying to sleep. Lol so I didn't say anything to thug jr, but I let the clerk know.

I reciently had a run in with a few kungfu dumbchuck idiots. I was walking across a parking lot and 3 idiots were kicking, jumping and twirling around nunchucks. Looked like they were just playing but I wasn't sure. Then they came towards me and stopped about 10' in from of me and were doing the kicking and nunckuck shit. I just unzipped my coat and opened it up. They saw my 9mm and left. Never had to say a word.