Has anyone planted anything yet?

I have winter rye planted in all of my food plots, but planted last fall. I also heavily planted clover in them food plots as well. I dont need to plant anything this spring, plots are covered until late June.

Planted 3 Mutsu apples and 1 Kieffer pear so far. I have 25 american plum coming April 1. Probably add about 25 norway spruce also. For food plots, planning to frost seed some clover/chicory soon but first I have to rake all the leaf litter off it. I oats to plant this spring. Second plot I think will be oats/buckwheat for the spring. Third plot needs to be cleared. I think I'll wait until the fall to plant that one.

With me changing leases, I will not be planting anything this spring. I have done what I can on my little property in Commerce GA, but nothing anywhere else. Heck, our fruit trees are already in full bloom.

Planted 2 acres of red clover the first weekend of this month to fill in and complement some crimson clover.

Frost seeded clover into 2 acres worth of Brassica plots, from last fall. Still -10 C, so some time before any dirt work gets done!