All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got an "Old Timer" last night

Fall guy

5 year old buck +
Weather caused some great movement was out trying for my Golden Guernsey again last night when his older partner showed.
The " wood carver " note shavings on forehead. Saw him push 2 does across adjacent food plot and about hr later came in front of me to snack on soybeans. Hit him good but no blood heard crash about 100 yards out. Cut his plumbing off too heart. Was great to get such old buck quesing at least 6.5 only 3 pics ever during daylight. One was this year.

IMG_1499.JPG
2013-10-20 01-51-05 M 3_3.JPG
September with my target buck
2015-09-07 19-08-00 T.JPG

great buck!

Congrats!!!!!

That is a big brute, congrats!!

Nice.

Congrats, great old buck.

congrats! what did that old boy weigh?

Nice end to that story, way to take advantage of the cold front!

Looked like an old man,good job!

Congrats on one you've been watching.

Nice one! Congrats!

Very Nice Buck man! Congrats!

Awesome buck! Don't hang them from the neck if u are going to do a shoulder mount!!!!!!!!!
Beautiful cape too, take home to a taxi for some $$$ if your not gonna shoulder mount him.

Awesome buck! Don't hang them from the neck if u are going to do a shoulder mount!!!!!!!!!
Beautiful cape too, take home to a taxi for some $$$ if your not gonna shoulder mount him.
Thanks. Just go n plac mount. That's 1 step up from
Screwed to pole shed wall. My Buds come n out from MD October 27 maybe he will get crack at the Golden Guernsey that would be shoulder mount. Will take care of never gave much thought.

Holy crap what a body! Nice!

Dam just left taxidermist he was highly disapointed I cut such a great cape he could have sold to someone for good $$$. I now know what Dipper meant, I didn't realize could have used like that, oh well live and learn,

Great buck! Ones that old are tough to fool or hide from. Congrats. 217 pounds dressed is a toad.

Congrats!

Congratulations! That's a nice deer.