Hello Habitat family!

Great job,what is the farmer planting and on how many thousand acres to have that much loss?

I love that I saw the deer at 15 seconds in and you let him keep following that blood.😆

Congratulations great memories being made here...
The boy had tunnel vision on that blood trail 😂 It was almost painful not to tell him haha

Great job,what is the farmer planting and on how many thousand acres to have that much loss?
I’m not sure exactly how many acres he farms but I think north of 800

He must be planting a heck of expensive crop,Glad you had some young hunters to help out

Is there anything more fun than watching a son or daughter track / blood-trail & find their deer?? The smiles and excitement are priceless!!! Great job, Jordan and family!!!!!!!

Oh yeah ........... your buck was nice too ................ 😜

i had a similar season for myself and with my sons. My 8 year old shot his first deer in september and nearly stepped on her while blood trailling. Overwhelming joy doesn't describe it. For him or I.

Congrats. You have a flock there! That's such good stuff.

Congrats!
White oak leaves, the perfect backdrop!

i had a similar season for myself and with my sons. My 8 year old shot his first deer in september and nearly stepped on her while blood trailling. Overwhelming joy doesn't describe it. For him or I.

Congrats. You have a flock there! That's such good stuff.
Thanks! Congrats to you guys as well
Antlers are cool but dont mean near as much to me any more! Family memories are where its at!
I married a baby loving labor and delivery nurse! I think she would have another if she could talk me into it!