Good experience with vendor, Trailcampro.com.

Apple Junkie

5 year old buck +
I use the trailcompro.com website for a somewhat impartial review of the various models of trail cams. About 18 months ago, I decided to support the company by purchasing a trail cam from them since their prices were about the same as everyone else. I noticed they extended the manufactures warrantee from 1 year to 2 years, but that did not really impact my purchasing decision at the time.

Fast forward 18 months and the camera I purchased from them is not working properly. I called the 800 number and explained my dilemma. No questions asked, the rep gave me a return number and told me to return the camera and they would replace it. Now that is good customer service in my book.

I pass along my experience for that it’s worth.

I had the same experience with them when I had a camera fail. No questions asked. They just replaced the camera.

I have purchased 3 cameras from them and won’t buy one anywhere else. They always have deals and I get an email when they have sales or a camera I want is in stock.

One thing that can’t be overlooked is the 90 day hassle free returns no questions asked.

Trailcampro.com is the only place I will buy my cameras from, the extended warranty has been useful at least three times in the last 5-6 years.