Raccoons messing with cam solutions

Booner21

5 year old buck +
I am looking for solutions on getting raccoons to leave my trail cams alone. Minor issues in the past this year have had 5 or 6 pulled down by them. Out side of the shoot all of them approach would love to hear any other ideas. They are on Cuddeback mounts and they are piling the whole camera down pulling the wire from the external pack. Getting a little frustrated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am looking for solutions on getting raccoons to leave my trail cams alone. Minor issues in the past this year have had 5 or 6 pulled down by them. Out side of the shoot all of them approach would love to hear any other ideas. They are on Cuddeback mounts and they are piling the whole camera down pulling the wire from the external pack. Getting a little frustrated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure how big the trees are that your putting your cams on, but a piece of flashing or stove pipe wrapped around the tree should do it. I did that this year on a solar/battery setup with exposed wires I was worried about critters screwing with, I haven't had any issues since.