Hack and squirt mix rainfastness

DRG3

5 year old buck +
My son and I did about an acre of girdle and squirt and hack and squirt TSI yesterday. We used the mixture recommended by Dr. Craig Harper for the spray solution. The tree sizes range from everywhere to 2 inches d h up to 18 or 20 inches dbh.

We had about a two hour window and then got a pop-up thunderstorm that lasted about five minutes. Then overnight we received a half an inch of rain.

Does anyone have any experience with this particular spray mixture and how it would react to rainfall in the scenario I described or similar.
I would really rather not wait for months to find out if you did or didn’t work but I am also not in a big hurry to redo all of this work if it’s not necessary however I will if it is.

Thanks in advance for the help

My son and I did about an acre of girdle and squirt and hack and squirt TSI yesterday. We used the mixture recommended by Dr. Craig Harper for the spray solution. The tree sizes range from everywhere to 2 inches d h up to 18 or 20 inches dbh.

We had about a two hour window and then got a pop-up thunderstorm that lasted about five minutes. Then overnight we received a half an inch of rain.

Does anyone have any experience with this particular spray mixture and how it would react to rainfall in the scenario I described or similar.
I would really rather not wait for months to find out if you did or didn’t work but I am also not in a big hurry to redo all of this work if it’s not necessary however I will if it is.

Thanks in advance for the help

No experience with hack and squirt after a rain. I will add this though...spring is one of the least favorable times for hack and squirt due to the heavy sap flow from the roots to the crown. Doesn't mean it can't be done and that you didn't get good results. Just not very favorable for good results. Also, every time I do hack and squirt I have to wait months before I see results.