Garth Brooks

SmallChunk

5 year old buck +
Is anybody else waiting to purchase their Garth tickets right now for his upcoming shows in Minneapolis? As a 26 year old I grew up listening to his music in my youth but was to young to see him in concert. Hope I can snag some tickets!

As a 26 year old I grew up listening to his music in my youth but was to young to see him in concert.

I had to chuckle at that ...

I bet is act is slowed down from what it once was.

I couldn't take it on the radio recently when an interview from Garth stated The Target Center was a top 5 venue in the world to play a show...I just about threw up in my mouth...

I was a huge fan in college. His first years were far better than his later stuff. I would go see him in concert if he was close.

I saw him back in the day and it was a really good show (Cincinnati, OH). Once is enough though.

It took me 3 (yes, 3) hours to get my tickets this morning. I had my iphone, ipad and laptop all attempting to get tickets. It wasn't until he announced another 5 shows the weekend prior to the existing ones that i was finally able to get tickets. I am glad it was raining today and cold and we didn't have much to do at the farm!