Ferguson TEA-20

a WAG on those rear tires would be $1200 to $1500. The fronts are multi-ply and would be $125 each. Then too......they will charge you for a tire truck to come to your place and mount them......and put any fluid in them, etc. Or......you gotta haul it.

It wouldn't surprise me if you dropped 2k to reboot that tractor....all said and done. But I am guessing. Ask a tire shop.

Welll shoot, I'd rather just drive the extra distance and get the 135 with the new stuff!

a WAG on those rear tires would be $1200 to $1500. The fronts are multi-ply and would be $125+ each. Then too......they will charge you for a tire truck to come to your place and mount them......and put any fluid in them, etc. Or......you gotta haul it.

It wouldn't surprise me if you dropped 2k to reboot that tractor....all said and done. But I am guessing. Ask a tire shop.

Probably not off by more than a couple hundred either way.

It's funny, good rubber doesn't make a 2K tractor worth any more, but bad rubber makes it a 1K tractor in a hurry.

I found one with a FEL and disk for sale. I'm going to take a run up there on Monday

^ Now your talking!

It's got turf tires :/ but I think for what I"m doing it'll be alright. His dad did brake work on it about 18 years ago, and it might need some in the future, other than that no known problems. He replaced the hydrolic fluids last year. New starter 8 years ago. It gets used less than 25 hours per year, mainly snow clearing. New front tires 4 years ago. Stored inside for 50% of its life.

Seems like a great deal! We're going to go check it out and put a deposit down. We'll rent a trailor and get the cash next Saturday!

It's got turf tires :/ but I think for what I"m doing it'll be alright. His dad did brake work on it about 18 years ago, and it might need some in the future, other than that no known problems. He replaced the hydrolic fluids last year. New starter 8 years ago. It gets used less than 25 hours per year, mainly snow clearing. New front tires 4 years ago. Stored inside for 50% of its life.

Seems like a great deal! We're going to go check it out and put a deposit down. We'll rent a trailor and get the cash next Saturday!

Congrats!

Well, we got it all checked out, and put down a $1000 deposit. We loaded the back blade and the disc. I talked the guy down to $3700, I felt kind of guilty going much lower than that, as he was super nice, and really straight forward. $3500 would have been absolutely low balling it, considering the disc is exactly what I needed, and the FEL seems really powerful, as it was easily able to lift the disc 4 feet onto the trailer. I figure the 7' disc and FEL would be at least $1200, and the tractor+back blade were worth way more than $2300. I also found out that it has loaded tires, which is a plus! 18,370 hours, and a '71, which didn't seem too bad. It was an orchard tractor up in Wine/Cherry country (Traverse City or Leelanau).

We'll go and get the tractor itself next Saturday.

I'll get more pictures tomorrow, but you can see the disc in one of the pictures I posted above.

^ Maybe its just me.....but I cannot see any pic. ?? o_O

Sounds like a good deal for you. Good luck!

Can anyone else see the pics?

^^^ what foggy said.

Wellll crap, I'll get them up!

Here we go, try these!

Attachments

• IMG_1456.JPG
    IMG_1456.JPG
    145.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1443 (1).JPG
    IMG_1443 (1).JPG
    180.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1428.JPG
    IMG_1428.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1431.JPG
    IMG_1431.JPG
    160.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1455.JPG
    IMG_1455.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 26
Tractor, CAB, loader and disk look good. Not too sure about those rear tires??? Try em. If you need more grip, perhaps chains will provide it. Or buy a set of industrial tires for the back. I think you will be happy.

Your golden for what you paid and what you got. Congrats.

You'll probably be able to sell the turfs if you don't like how they work out.

You got a great deal!

Thanks guys! I'm really glad you think I did well! I think he was happy to hand something down that he and his father used, to me so my father and I can use it.

He included a set of chains, as he mainly used this for snow removal. I figured that for what I'm doing, turfs might be alright. If they become a problem, I figured that I could sell them, as stated above.

Funny thing about the cab is that his dad actually made it because he was tired of sitting in the cold. Pretty neat!

Good find, like others have said I'm not sure how those turf tires are going to do but give them a try, you got it all in one package and at a fair price.

Not only are the tires loaded I see they have wheel weights as well.

I am willing to be that under all that industrial loader paint, and cab.....lies one good looking Ferguson tractor. That loader is pretty heavy duty.