Ferguson mo

I think we oughta load up a truck-load full of wolves......and deliver them to the state capitol. Lets see how those city folk like them in their neighborhoods. See how long the protection idea holds up then? ;)

I think we oughta load up a truck-load full of wolves......and deliver them to the state capitol. Lets see how those city folk like them in their neighborhoods. See how long the protection idea holds up then? ;)

When the wolves run off with "Muffin" in their mouth , attitudes would change.

It wasn't more than a few weeks ago, there were back to back issues with reports of muffin getting hauled off into the mist by wolves in Duluth. I can't for the life of me figure out how there were 6-10 incidents per week in the cuffs and collars section in ODN, and now there haven't been any for 2-3 weeks. It makes me wonder if this site is being trolled for sentiment and muzzles are being put on the COs and their wolf reports.

It wasn't more than a few weeks ago, there were back to back issues with reports of muffin getting hauled off into the mist by wolves in Duluth. I can't for the life of me figure out how there were 6-10 incidents per week in the cuffs and collars section in ODN, and now there haven't been any for 2-3 weeks. It makes me wonder if this site is being trolled for sentiment and muzzles are being put on the COs and their wolf reports.
Maybe SSS

How far is Ferguson from Spanish Lake?

I have an 89 year old step aunt who is recovering from a stroke and hoped to go home. Her home has been ransacked. My step father feels it is related to the Ferguson riots. My step father is over 90 and could have things mixed up.

True or not, I do not know.

Are police not enforcing rules as they have in the past?
Are they afraid to take action?

How far is Ferguson from Spanish Lake?

I have an 89 year old step aunt who is recovering from a stroke and hoped to go home. Her home has been ransacked. My step father feels it is related to the Ferguson riots. My step father is over 90 and could have things mixed up.

True or not, I do not know.

Are police not enforcing rules as they have in the past?
Are they afraid to take action?
image.jpg
It is about 6 miles roughly
The crime is up in that area and is getting bad
But even in the late 80s early /90s it was going down hill
There is still some pockets of big expensive home in the area but the rest of it is going down
hope their ok

thanks. Step bro in Florissant, also.

The majority of people that I associate with support the police. When will the silent majority speak up?

Why does life need to be so complicated? I just want to kill deer.

3 cops murdered this weekend. Will the Pres speak out?, where are the protests? I would love to see it.....but won't I would bet!

He's golfing

The press doesn't care about the majority, they care about ratings and selling ad time.
Spot-on Observation. There is no more investigative reporting because it cost to much.

Most citizens don't realize the media is a business and selling stuff is on top of their list.

Seems lots of people are looking for a cause to be angry and spiteful. The media is fueled by the demand of the people for this kind of crap reporting. If they report nonstop on hot-button issues, they have the means to create and/or escalate the situations. Over-reaction is now the norm. As a nation, we are all upset about something. Sadly, it oftentimes drives folks off the edge.

I've been feeling a little edgy myself lately. ;)

Thats not good at all. Kids don't know better and they deserve to be kids.

More fuel for the media to churn up emotions and cause allot of problems. Hate to see this happening as those who benefit from this will be piling on.

Not good, not good at all.

Kids should be taught to respect other people and not pull guns out on cops! But they are not being taught that and get shot for trying to be a punk thug!

Agree, this is a symptom of a much bigger problem. This won’t be fixed unless we can have a frank conversation about what is at the root of the problem. Social norms of behavior won’t be met until they are required and they aren’t required in a welfare state. Change will not occur as long as the party in power wants reliable dependent votes instead of independent thinking citizens.

Same old crap.

Cop stops dude with a gun in his waistband. Dude has three choices. #1 - run and try to pitch the gun - may get shot in the process. #2 - reach for the gun - will get shot basically committing suicide. #3 - go down peacefully and spend a little bit of time in the joint. We don't make the choice for them, they do.

Berkley mo is the city next to Ferguson just to the west

image.jpg

Agree, this is a symptom of a much bigger problem. This won’t be fixed unless we can have a frank conversation about what is at the root of the problem. Social norms of behavior won’t be met until they are required and they aren’t required in a welfare state. Change will not occur as long as the party in power wants reliable dependent votes instead of independent thinking citizens.

Same old crap.

That is well worth repeating, Jerry!