Ferguson mo

I just

I wonder if a handful of terrorists could be involved in each of these riots. We know they are in our country and they could start the fires and looting. Keep our country occupied and spending money at home so we ignore ISIS overseas or ignore the Ukraine. Just a thought, but makes some sense to me.

A handful of trained people could get the crowds worked up.

Do you really think Al Sharpton and Eric Holder are a part of ISIS?? :eek: ;)

I just

I wonder if a handful of terrorists could be involved in each of these riots. We know they are in our country and they could start the fires and looting. Keep our country occupied and spending money at home so we ignore ISIS overseas or ignore the Ukraine. Just a thought, but makes some sense to me.

A handful of trained people could get the crowds worked up.
These people technically are terrorists aren't they? They are purposely harming Americans and American property

You thought right regardless of the sign being fake or not.... :)

Well they hadn't come close to where I'm at until they did their little March to Jefferson City. That was right through the heart of our district. I wasn't on duty thankfully. I'm back tomorrow an curious to see what the other crew has to say about it

"Pants up - Don't loot"!

At least this guy is speaking out and making sense.

Do you think anybody would notice if we switched him with Obummer?! :D I think this fellow might actually get something done.

Oh, I think they would all notice! This guy seems like he wants to kick them all in the a$$, while all Obumble wants to do is bed them with silk sheets and rose petals.:mad:

You know the real sad thing is that our prez had the opportunity to be a leader an unite this country but failed miserably. Although our political views operate off very different platforms I would have had the utmost respect for him if he would hold american accountable for the position our country is in. When he does a state of the union he should call the people out that are dragging this country down! If I was in his shoe's I would say "look America our unemployment rate is X an that is unacceptable. Time to get up an be productive. Their are lots of jobs out there. We are only as strong as our weakest link" Then I would kick the EPA right in the nuts for holding this country back as well!
Ok soapbox over! Sorry

Obama wants police reform... how about criminal reform? How about compliance with police orders? How about demonstrators getting a job and becoming useful citizens?

My heart goes out to Darren Wilson who has had his life ruined. Police officers should be honored for the job they do, and it's not the police who need to be reformed, it's a culture with no respect. Now that culture doesn't care about facts, and Obama has appointed Al Sharpton as ring leader to stir the pot and call for revolution, as he demonstrates lawlessness and pursues race driven legal action against police.

When people don't comply with verbal commands, the police will escalate to whatever force is necessary, and the police should win. We have a sector in our country with no respect for the law. On the day after Thanksgiving my wife and I were coming back from WI with our new blood tracking puppy, when my wife pulled into a rest stop near East Saint Louis where the only other car was a police vehicle...... NO one wants any part of Saint Louis, which will go the way of Detroit at this rate. Then we passed Ferguson on the Interstate, and fortunately the interstate was open, instead of being closed by protesters who act out without facts, with nothing better to do.

Thank your police for maintaining law and order, and teach respect for police authority?

BTW, these are the same people who oppose gun rights!

Someone should have had a truck with a plow, drop the blade and push the trash to the side of the road.

This is the beginning of the end for Ferguson and St Louis MO.....IMO. Why would any company open a branch there or expand its operations in St Louis? The criminals there are going to ruin their city and it's economy......over lies and distortion of the facts.

These corrupt ideals have been repeated for too long and folks have been coddled by our government for too long. Just like drugs....they cannot kick the addiction. Those folks are ruining this country. A line in the sand seems to be drawn now. Sadly, I fear a heavy handed police state will be the result.....and it all spirals downhill from there.

Watch Obeyme pour good money after bad in Ferguson. The rioters will be rewarded for their effort. Obeyme even stated that he hoped they achieved their goal.

Watch Obeyme pour good money after bad in Ferguson. The rioters will be rewarded for their effort. Obeyme even stated that he hoped they achieved their goal.
Watch his other hand he has everybody on this crap. he is or is going to try and pull something like everything else he has done(he can't let an emergency go without pulling some other crap to fulfill his agenda)

21 people protested for under five minutes at the small high priced college in Winona, MN. They garner a full write up in the Winona Daily News.

Do you suppose if 25 of us staged a die-in dressed as deer in the capitol rotunda for 6 minutes we could get this kind of coverage?

http://www.winonadailynews.com/news...cle_7e7ac094-fe51-5766-af5a-c70afb6434a3.html

costume.jpg

21 people protested for under five minutes at the small high priced college in Winona, MN. They garner a full write up in the Winona Daily News.

Do you suppose if 25 of us staged a die-in dressed as deer in the capitol rotunda for 6 minutes we could get this kind of coverage?

http://www.winonadailynews.com/news...cle_7e7ac094-fe51-5766-af5a-c70afb6434a3.html
If the DNR saw us they would have to issue about 5000 more doe permits since deer numbers have increased so high to invade the capitol.

It would be far more effective if you were to remove the antlers(you are after all, trying to protect your antlerless deer) and put a few red splotches in the chest area(kinda like the red hands thing), to remind the DNR that "all deer matter".