Ferguson mo

Let em all kill each other... Just a bunch of wild animals.

Watching the looters smile as they run out of the liquor store....is remindful of Arabs dancing in the streets after 911.

Gotta wonder what the police were thinking: "Nahh.....They won't loot the Ferguson Liquor Store tonight. No Way. Lets not waste our man-power by keeping an eye on that place tonight. "

We got problems in this country...and its only going to get worse I fear

Just hope the market doesn't go to hell tomorrow :D:eek:
Those are the buying days Stu. I'll go looting with my laptop at the NYSE.

If I had a liquor store down there, I'd put a flyer on the door that it'd be closed for a few days until the "planned" riot is over. Load the inventory up into a POD, haul it away, board it up, go deer hunting, and come back when the smoke clears.

This oughta help to increase Ferguson property values, reduce taxes, and keep the local insurance premiums in check. Riiiight.

I wouldn't mine seeing a few rubber bullets fly as well.
Rubber hell, full mag's, full auto. Like to says goes "kill them all let god sort them out".

If I had a business down there, I'd do like some did in LA after the crack King verdict - camp out on the roof with some rifles and pick off anyone who gets too close.

Browns dad was a thug wanna be just like him. The apple didn't stand a chance. :(

It's going nation wide now. I bet if most of the protesters had job's they wouldn't be out protesting.

Take away welfare and section 8 housing for misdemeanor offenses and see who shows up. :rolleyes:

If I had a business down there, I'd do like some did in LA after the crack King verdict - camp out on the roof with some rifles and pick off anyone who gets too close.

Browns dad was a thug wanna be just like him. The apple didn't stand a chance. :(
I can remember how some ex-Korean military friends helped defend a business in LA for several days. Then the National Guard came in and told them to take their guns and go home, as the National Guard had things under control.

that night the business was over run.

Thank God, I'm in rural America and that we have the NRA.

A guy really does have to wonder about the timing

I live with in 25 miles of this mess .
They have screwed up so many times in getting the Message out that actually probably encouraged a lot of stuff for the last couple months.
I grew up in Ferguson I have 3 siblings that still live in Ferguson.
I'm just so pizzed off that they have destroyed a community and a region for many decades because they don't care about the facts .the sad thing is this won't be over for a long time.

fulldraw-I hope your family and their homes are safe.

Mob mentality and an attitude of victimization.

The answer too many of their issues lies in improved economics which will not come from politicians or civil rights activists who gain from unrest and dependence. Like a Gardner who wants to improve his yield the key is to improve the soil/environment where standards of livings/yields increase. The people of Ferguson would be much better off if leaders put efforts towards economic development and not attacking whoever lessons their influence. There again, if you have economic freedom you don’t have dependence nor votes so who would want that, not politicians.

We need leaders who care more about the people then themselves but self interests seems to be a primary characteristic of politicians.

This announcement should have been made at 9 AM. I think it was made at the worst possible time. Prime time? with folks standing in the steers?......anouncing a "riot time" in advance for National TV.......complete with the impromptu President message to get the word out?

Feels like the folks in Feguson are really being manipulated. I feel bad for the honest citizens there.

.....well Stu......the riot didnt affect the Stock Market.....so far. ;)

Sadly the media helped train people to hate the cop for the last 3 months.

Every news report started off saying "unarmed black teen shot by cop"....
Why not say, "white cop accused of killing attacker"?

Pretty different message and conveys a very different story.

Sickening watching all this crap on the news today.

I loved this in the Star Tribune today:
There was a lot of discussion after Valeria Silva, superintendent of St. Paul public schools, tweeted, “No indictment for officer Wilson! Very sad day in America. How do I explain this to my black students?”

After she received some criticism of her tweet, Silva deleted it.

Suspended Minnesota Viking Adrian Peterson got thousands of retweets with this statement: “The grand jury decided not to indict me too! But that changed a week later! Maybe, but not likely in this case.”