Ferguson mo

This announcement should have been made at 9 AM. I think it was made at the worst possible time. Prime time? with folks standing in the steers?......anouncing a "riot time" in advance for National TV.......complete with the impromptu President message to get the word out?

Feels like the folks in Feguson are really being manipulated. I feel bad for the honest citizens there.

I heard the reasoning for making the annoucement when they did was to make sure kids were home from school and people were home from work. If they announced this during the day it would of been a nightmare trying to get everyone home safely. It certainly made the officers job tougher but they wanted to make sure people were home safely first.

So make the announcement after 11pm, so the people at O'Reilly's could've been home before their store was looted. Or after 2am so the Taco Bell would've been closed before it got looted. Heck, hold out til Thursday so everyone would be home from work...

This "planned" riot is a bunch of horse crap. They knew Wilson was going to get off, because the autopsy the Brown's had done showed he was shot in the front and the "witnesses" were pretty much all repeating hear say rather than actually seeing what went down. I would've been surprised if they came back with any charges.

Whoa guys you got this all wrong. It's not a riot, it's black Friday pre-sales and they aren't looting, they are just undocumented shoppers.

I hope that jselsor and any of you other guys that are close stay safe during the coming days.

Grand Jury verdict, hurricane, flooding, earthquake, tornado - some types only need an OPPORTUNITY to loot & burn & vandalize. They don't necessarily need a REASON. Trash is trash. If the majority of those Ferguson people really feel they have a legitimate gripe about the verdict, those kind of actions won't help anything. They make themselves look like wild, savage a$$hole$. They don't sway peoples' opinions to their side by acting like idiots. I would think massive, silent, non-violent filling of the streets would look like they had more serious resolve than that sh!t they're pulling. And they're only hurting their own people !!! Some of the people that were boarding up their businesses were BLACK ! I wonder how THEY feel ???

I wonder if all that anger and energy will go into IMPROVING their community???

As much as the black community hates the stereotype treatment which they are protesting......they keep doing such predictable things.....like protesting, burning, looting, hatred, and demanding (some kind special unknown type) justice. WHICH WAS DULY SERVED. Then refuse to accept justice.

Thus they drive a even greater wedge between races. You do not see this with other races.

I find it amazing what these criminals are able to get away with in today's pc society. I said I would like to see rubber bullets pelting these idiots but what would it really take to let real bullets fly. It was obvious to me that the police were holding back but everyone watching was probably thinking the same thing. Deal with these idiots once and for all.

I am not sure where all my friends on this website live, but around Mpls, 3-4-5 families of mexican or asian heritage living in the same house to get ahead, taking jobs that people who are too used to welfare, drug selling etc, won't take, saying the world owes them everything now because their people were oppressed.

Sadly the media helped train people to hate the cop for the last 3 months.

Every news report started off saying "unarmed black teen shot by cop"....
Why not say, "white cop accused of killing attacker"?

Pretty different message and conveys a very different story.

Sickening watching all this crap on the news today.

I loved this in the Star Tribune today:
There was a lot of discussion after Valeria Silva, superintendent of St. Paul public schools, tweeted, “No indictment for officer Wilson! Very sad day in America. How do I explain this to my black students?”

After she received some criticism of her tweet, Silva deleted it.

Suspended Minnesota Viking Adrian Peterson got thousands of retweets with this statement: “The grand jury decided not to indict me too! But that changed a week later! Maybe, but not likely in this case.”
WCCO TV had an early morning report where one of the ladies said something somewhat similar to Silva about scheduled protest in the Twin Cities. I was tempted to call in and complain. By the second time she came on, she reported it as what the protestors claimed and had changed her story a bit. The first time she reported it as factual.

I hope that jselsor and any of you other guys that are close stay safe during the coming days.
Thanks man. I'm just far enough south that these charectors know better than to start trouble down here. Our district refused to send a truck up there to stage in the areA

I can only wonder what the good & DECENT black folks are thinking. They get painted with the same brush, and get dragged down in the public's eyes because of the actions of the a$$holes. Burning & looting only make other people think LESS of them. I'd like to hear just one GOOD black person from Ferguson say " Maybe if the kid hadn't robbed the local store, the police wouldn't have been after him and he'd still be alive. " If someone ( black ) had the balls to say something like that, ( even tho he'd be right ) he'd probably get killed for not sticking with the " homies ". Pretty sad situation.

I can only wonder what the good & DECENT black folks are thinking. They get painted with the same brush, and get dragged down in the public's eyes because of the actions of the a$$holes. Burning & looting only make other people think LESS of them. I'd like to hear just one GOOD black person from Ferguson say " Maybe if the kid hadn't robbed the local store, the police wouldn't have been after him and he'd still be alive. " If someone ( black ) had the balls to say something like that, ( even tho he'd be right ) he'd probably get killed for not sticking with the " homies ". Pretty sad situation.

^ This is starting to be said by a few of the black community. I agree it needs more.....but perhaps these events will help turn the corner. Change is needed.

A protester was just hit in minneapolis by a car.......

Do any of these idiots even know what they are protesting?

We had a protest in Syracuse today. The lady said this has to stop because it could be her grandchildren next. I just want to scream. If your grand kids attack a cop and try to kill him they deserve to be shot. Why do none of these wing nuts understand that.

How about the family member yelling "burn it down" over and over as the decision was read. He should be charged for starting a riot.

How about the family member yelling "burn it down" over and over as the decision was read. He should be charged for starting a riot.

I agree whole heartedly. But he wont because that would only incite the rioters even more. I forced myself to watch CNN for 10 mins at lunch today and they did have a normal everyday, black, male resident of Ferguson that they were interviewing on the street. I will give him credit for speaking out and saying on national t.v that what is currently happening in Ferguson is appalling and it needed to stop. Pointing out many of the reasons already stated here that the savages are destroying the city and are doing nothing but destroying the opportunity for sensible people to make a living and to work for a lasting change in their community.

I believe any looter should be shot on sight. Ill bet that a majority of these terrorists are not even residents of the area. Give the National Guard orders to shoot to kill any looter and this whole thing will disappear. They want their 15 seconds of fame, give it to them on a cold slab in the morgue.

Last edited:
Where's a terrorists when you need them. A couple Well placed Ieds would take care of them.

I just
Where's a terrorists when you need them. A couple Well placed Ieds would take care of them.
I wonder if a handful of terrorists could be involved in each of these riots. We know they are in our country and they could start the fires and looting. Keep our country occupied and spending money at home so we ignore ISIS overseas or ignore the Ukraine. Just a thought, but makes some sense to me.

A handful of trained people could get the crowds worked up.