Enduraplas Utv Sprayers

Mortenson

5 year old buck +
Has anyone used these 60 gal utv sprayers? Seems like they'd be the best ones on the market from what I've seen, at least as far as features go. They look to cost well over $2K and maybe more if the boom has to be purchased. The video looks good minus the cheeseball running. Weeds in my part of the world are getting tougher by the year. Thoughts?

I've never used a Enduraplas - but it looks like a well built unit. I didn't look into the pricing so I can't comment on that.

I can tell you from personal experience that spraying from a UTV stinks compared to a tractor. In a UTV you sit so much lower it's difficult to see where you need to be. Sitting higher on a tractor really helps. Spraying from a UTV isn't the end of the world, I've done it for years. But since switching to a tractor sprayer that's what I prefer.

I can also tell you I purchased a Fimco 50 gallon 3 point sprayer last year for my tractor. It works, but only after re-doing most of the plumbing. And the metal is falling apart only a season later. What a piece of junk. Maybe a Enduraplas and 3 point forks like these are the sweet spot:

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200326162_200326162

I don't want a tow behind sprayer (hard to get into tight spaces which I have a lot of) but I want the features of one. The search continues!

-John