ATV sprayers

I have heard very good things about Frost sprayers and that will be my next spray when this POS Fimco craps which will be soon.

I looked at em all, and decided for the money I would build my own and come out way ahead. went with an adjustable to 60psi pump, pvc tubing, good no drip or drain back spray tips, and a good ole 55 gallon drum. works like a champ, sits on a deck I made for it on top of bottom of three point arms, switch on the fender for power, and a diverter valve that changes the setup to a gun sprayer, with a 50 foot retractable hose.

Reactions: Tap
I looked at em all, and decided for the money I would build my own and come out way ahead. went with an adjustable to 60psi pump, pvc tubing, good no drip or drain back spray tips, and a good ole 55 gallon drum. works like a champ, sits on a deck I made for it on top of bottom of three point arms, switch on the fender for power, and a diverter valve that changes the setup to a gun sprayer, with a 50 foot retractable hose.
Sounds sweet. Care to share some pics or plans?
When my POS Fimco goes belly-up, I think building my own is the way to go.

I'll have to forage around for pics, or swing by and take a few more....... it isn't pretty, but it is pretty damn good at spraying.

Northern tool 26 gallon boomless.. I can cover 16 to 18 feet.
My other one is a 10 gallon northern tool sprayer that I made my own boom on my ATV. Great for trails and my smaller plots. Its 8 years old and beat my expectations...
20180819_135120.jpg20180819_135133.jpg20180819_135445.jpg20180819_135458.jpg