Electric bike

yoderjac

5 year old buck +
I have found the same with cold weather. It will zap my battery fast.
I kind of expected the battery not to last as long. I guess I had not considered it may impact power for hill climbing as well. I'm glad I have enough margin to cover that (at least so far).

Howboutthemdawgs

5 year old buck +
I kind of expected the battery not to last as long. I guess I had not considered it may impact power for hill climbing as well. I'm glad I have enough margin to cover that (at least so far).
That was a little bit of a surprise to me as well…if my battery dips below 50% is essentially worthless on any incline. I have to keep mine topped off more than I expected

yoderjac

5 year old buck +
That was a little bit of a surprise to me as well…if my battery dips below 50% is essentially worthless on any incline. I have to keep mine topped off more than I expected
Mine was at or near 100% as I had just unplugged it and was less than 1/4 mile from the barn.

omicron1792

5 year old buck +
Took the Volcon Grunt to the farm today. Had a blast. Road it all over, lots of power, only sound is chain turning. Rode up on several deer that didn’t know I was there until 5-10 yards away. After riding probably 2 hours total I had 68% power left.

04F22A2E-6D37-4E30-98AA-4D5626956C70.jpeg

KSScotton

Yearling... With promise
The Velowave Prado showed up yesterday. I assembled it and took it down to the farm today. I ran around swapping out SD cards on the cameras and freshened up a mineral site with the bike. Overall, I am pretty happy with the bike. I ran it about 95% of the time just on the electric motor and didn't have any issues with any of the hills on the farm. I put just shy of 4 miles on it this afternoon and used about 15% of the battery capacity.

Attachments

• 20221123_123356.jpg
    20221123_123356.jpg
    822.1 KB · Views: 17

yoderjac

5 year old buck +
The Velowave Prado showed up yesterday. I assembled it and took it down to the farm today. I ran around swapping out SD cards on the cameras and freshened up a mineral site with the bike. Overall, I am pretty happy with the bike. I ran it about 95% of the time just on the electric motor and didn't have any issues with any of the hills on the farm. I put just shy of 4 miles on it this afternoon and used about 15% of the battery capacity.
Looks nice! Are you pedaling on the hills?

KSScotton

Yearling... With promise
Looks nice! Are you pedaling on the hills?
I used throttle only on the hills. the only time I was pedaling was when I wanted to go slow.