Dark side MN fodder if you are bored and not banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting patiently for the fireworks to start!:eek:o_O:D

Members up: Everyone joins when things are bad, looking in this new place for a savior.

Forums down: That's the existing supporters giving up on it.

I think they're misinterpreting their numbers. They got a retention problem brewing and don't even know it.

Who is this Bullwinkle??

They lost a whole chapter last year when they disbanded the Mille Lacs Whitetails chapter without notice. Hoping I can attend the Pequot Lakes QDMA apple grafting function and get back in the groove.

It's impossible for (the "likes" of) me to discus the QDMA efforts in MN on the QDMA site.....when they ban you from their forum (FOR LIFE) for talking about it. Still....they show they have a branch in Pequot Lakes, MN (near where I live)....when, in fact.....they have never had such a club operational for over SEVEN YEARS. Yet this organization will take my dues money.....and BAN me for divulging such truths. DUH!

They have little knowledge, NO help, or NO effort to help a sad situation in the MN deer program (In fact we don't even have a "program"). Just makes me sick when all they want is local peeps to send money to the corporate turds to help the situation in the South. They have done little or nothing to my knowledge to help with our deer problems.....Yet.....QDMA invites our DNR representatives to their "summit". PFFFT. Enjoy yourselves boys......on the nickels raised by the sheep that follow such nonsense. Fools will be fools.

Damn, I gotta confirm registration on my work email tomorrow before I can post over there. I wanted to poke the Bull.

LOCKED!!!

D*mn, and I was just getting ready to nuke a second bag of popcorn!

It was dogdoc.

Yes, banc isn't the only one they have trained to quash the uprisings over there.

Grin. Well....you can alway tell the QDMA....you just can't tell 'em much. ;)

Damn... I wanted to be the first to sign up and get banned in the same day, but they didn't approve me right away to comment. That would have been the thread to accomplish such a feat.

Well I started a new thread over to let the discussions continue. I'm still a member, so we'll see how this goes. It's good to get everyone fired up once in a while.

Fire up the microwave popcorn!

Well I started a new thread over to let the discussions continue. I'm still a member, so we'll see how this goes. It's good to get everyone fired up once in a while.
Apparently no one else wanted to play last evening after Ben started that thread and I posted, I hung around for about 20 minutes with no replies and then went to bed. Checked it this morning and still no takers. lol Wussies!

;):D

Not worth the time for any of us.

Damn... I wanted to be the first to sign up and get banned in the same day, but they didn't approve me right away to comment. That would have been the thread to accomplish such a feat.
Joe - we all have to have goals - being a new member and banned in the same day - that is one I never really though of.

Then Ben goes and makes another thread and Wisc chimes in.

Did you guys throw rocks at the bees nest as kids? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.