Cuddeback's Cuddelink

Any idea on how their staffing is for orders currently, or if they aren't able to do anything based on shut down?

I have ordered a couple things in the past few weeks. No issues and orders are turned around within a couple days it seems.

Staff is limited but they are shipping and cs will usually get back to you in a day . Most dealers are still able to sell online and in store .

Sounds good thanks. I will end up getting another 4 G series dual flash cameras that I'll run solar on all of those. When would be best to order those, the solar, and the dual battery packs?

Check out Farmstead Outdoors online. They have alot in stock and everything I bought I got in two days. Great people to deal with.

Sounds good thanks. I will end up getting another 4 G series dual flash cameras that I'll run solar on all of those. When would be best to order those, the solar, and the dual battery packs?
dealers should start receiving the new 3600 solar kits in may. Look for a dealer who stocks the g in a 4 pack and you will save money there as well.

Hoping someone can help me out... I'm running Cuddelink system with a G series cellular base that i am just putting back out into the field after i took them down end of last season. I noticed that none of my remotes were providing a signal strength level while i was deploying. Went back to the base unit and went to commands to see if the base was picking up any of the remotes and i couldn't find the normal menu option i was looking for. After referring to YouTube and the manual i discovered that my option for CL MENU is gone. At the commands screen i get OK battery, hit more and get to CLEAR, hit more, and I get CAM ID ... I also updated firmware to 8.0.0 hoping that might address the issue but no luck. Hope I'm just doing something wrong..?

Hoping someone can help me out... I'm running Cuddelink system with a G series cellular base that i am just putting back out into the field after i took them down end of last season. I noticed that none of my remotes were providing a signal strength level while i was deploying. Went back to the base unit and went to commands to see if the base was picking up any of the remotes and i couldn't find the normal menu option i was looking for. After referring to YouTube and the manual i discovered that my option for CL MENU is gone. At the commands screen i get OK battery, hit more and get to CLEAR, hit more, and I get CAM ID ... I also updated firmware to 8.0.0 hoping that might address the issue but no luck. Hope I'm just doing something wrong..?
Something should be there - under 8.0 it wouldnt show CL menu, i believe it says Link menu or link mode - either way if that option isnt showing up you would need to call cuddeback and set it up for return to get it fixed, if you have a cell home you may need a new cap. They are on skelton crew by governors orders so leave a message if you get voicemail so they can get back to you.

Thanks John, that's what i was afraid of. Was really looking forward to playing with 8.0.

I would try reloading 8.0, recopy to a newly formatted SD and try again, what have you got to loose?

You can also try removing batteries , removing the cap and the re installing the cap and putting batteries back in, I’d still send it in if it was me.

Any idea why a G camera would have flashing lights on the front with a non-functioning LCD screen? I've pulled batteries out and let it sit overnight, I've replaced batteries, I've used internal and battery packs....nothing will fix this. Does it need to be sent in?

i wo
Any idea why a G camera would have flashing lights on the front with a non-functioning LCD screen? I've pulled batteries out and let it sit overnight, I've replaced batteries, I've used internal and battery packs....nothing will fix this. Does it need to be sent in?
yes i would call for an ra on that one.

Called and was told to submit via email/website. Anything I should watch out for to make sure the submission is accurate?

Called and was told to submit via email/website. Anything I should watch out for to make sure the submission is accurate?
they are on a skeleton crew because of the governors orders. they should respond within a day or so when you submit. this is a good time to send it in. its the slowest time of year and turnaround will be faster.

I just had to return a camera for service and the turnaround time was excellent. Great customer service.

Great, thank you for the support as always John -- hope you and yours are well during this time.

One of my j-2 cams is not taking any pics since the day I set it up. It reports every day the number of pics on SD card never changes. It’s in a high traffic area so I know things are walking in front of it, and when I send the command to take a picture it does nothing. Any ideas ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my j-2 cams is not taking any pics since the day I set it up. It reports every day the number of pics on SD card never changes. It’s in a high traffic area so I know things are walking in front of it, and when I send the command to take a picture it does nothing. Any ideas ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had one that’s in the box to go back now that did the same thing. When I pulled it the screen said ARMED. Did this at least three times. Would not accept any input until you dropped batteries to reset each time. E74B35EA-0383-4F69-9F12-49870574EB10.jpeg

If your camera delay is set correct and it’s not set as a repeater you will need to go to the camera to determine what the issue is. Post a copy of your latest report and I can look at it