Cuddeback's Cuddelink

Ok so I have a few J series cameras with the solar power kit. Does anyone know if you can plug the 120v charger into the camera charge the batteries and then leave it plugged in for a long period of time to maintain the rechargeable batteries.
Example I bring some in for winter and just want them ready to go after winter?

Ok so I have a few J series cameras with the solar power kit. Does anyone know if you can plug the 120v charger into the camera charge the batteries and then leave it plugged in for a long period of time to maintain the rechargeable batteries.
Example I bring some in for winter and just want them ready to go after winter?
i would not recommend doing this. The 120V charger is for initial charge( for 12 hours or less.) before inserting batteries. I myself purchased a Tenzing brand 16 slot AA battery charger that trickle charges each battery and will turn on an off as needed. Its also a great charger for topping off the batteries when first buying the solar kit and for recharging dead AA' you pull out of your cameras. Well worth the $30 i paid for it.

Got the antennas today that cuddeback CS recommended today put them on the Home Cell that would not work where the other Home Cell did. This unit that would not pick where the other would works now with the better antennas. Took the better unit that has been working for months to the other area that i wanted the weak unit to work. It got a success signal twice in that area. I'm now just waiting to receive pictures now.
I wish I knew how to tell which Home Cell units had this same cell pickup capabilities as this best unit as the one that doesn't need the none stock antennas. I paid 3 months of cell services on the weaker camera trying to get it to work and onlly today with the none stock antennas I finally get my first pictures with it.

Got the antennas today that cuddeback CS recommended today put them on the Home Cell that would not work where the other Home Cell did. This unit that would not pick where the other would works now with the better antennas. Took the better unit that has been working for months to the other area that i wanted the weak unit to work. It got a success signal twice in that area. I'm now just waiting to receive pictures now.
I wish I knew how to tell which Home Cell units had this same cell pickup capabilities as this best unit as the one that doesn't need the none stock antennas. I paid 3 months of cell services on the weaker camera trying to get it to work and onlly today with the none stock antennas I finally get my first pictures with it.

I have the same issue with my camera, waiting on the new antennas to come in. I questioned the rep about why this was happening and she acted as if they weren't having that many issues. I said well I just read the other day about someone that has the same issue. One major complaint that I have is why did they not put a signal meter in the commands area. This makes absolutely no sense, they have the repeater and the remote cameras on the link that give you a signal read on the home camera, but it's crappy that you don't even know if the cell service is enough without having to do the CC Test.

Honestly the signal meter on the home wouldn't be that useful. Run a test and it works or it doesn't, once you find a working location, odds are it will always work and not be needed. I am in a poor Verizon area, but mine connects and works. Granted it's on my TV antenna mast on my cabin, which is on a very high point.

I have the same issue with my camera, waiting on the new antennas to come in. I questioned the rep about why this was happening and she acted as if they weren't having that many issues. I said well I just read the other day about someone that has the same issue. One major complaint that I have is why did they not put a signal meter in the commands area. This makes absolutely no sense, they have the repeater and the remote cameras on the link that give you a signal read on the home camera, but it's crappy that you don't even know if the cell service is enough without having to do the CC Test.
Signal meters are not reliable, even on an iPhone or similar device. My I phone can show good signal on the metering display and not be able to send and receive images from the same particular location , I can show you several spots near my home in wi that do this. The CC test is the most reliable way to tell you if an image can get sent from a location. I recommend running it twice , and a higher elevation is always helpful but not required.
The signal meter used on the cams in remote or repeater mode is for Radio frequency, not cellular signal.

It was odd to me that one would work great and the other Cell Home would not in the same location.
I'd asked earlier on here if there were any antennas that would boost signal and was told there was not. I was glade to get some that made this weaker unit work.
I've got another question. Does anyone know if our cell services will increase on our cell homes, when they go to 5G service?

It was odd to me that one would work great and the other Cell Home would not in the same location.
I'd asked earlier on here if there were any antennas that would boost signal and was told there was not. I was glade to get some that made this weaker unit work.
I've got another question. Does anyone know if our cell services will increase on our cell homes, when they go to 5G service?
Cudde is looking at alternate antenna options for future models to enhance signal ( they are always looking at ways to improve ). It is odd that one unit worked and another didnt, without being in that location its tough for me to come to any conclusion on what your issue is. I dont think 5G will offer any increase in service. We have had very few issues come up from users regarding ability to get service with our existing models, but like anything there are always exceptions.

Cudde is looking at alternate antenna options for future models to enhance signal ( they are always looking at ways to improve ). It is odd that one unit worked and another didnt, without being in that location its tough for me to come to any conclusion on what your issue is. I dont think 5G will offer any increase in service. We have had very few issues come up from users regarding ability to get service with our existing models, but like anything there are always exceptions.
Thanks.
Thats what was bothering me, was why one will work in one location and one will not. The antennas made the difference. $120 dollars on a cell plan trying to get service (while not getting one picture for that one Cell home) and $36 more dollars for none Cudde antennas was frustrating to say the least. Antenna options will be nice!

Thanks.
Thats what was bothering me, was why one will work in one location and one will not. The antennas made the difference. $120 dollars on a cell plan trying to get service (while not getting one picture for that one Cell home) and $36 more dollars for none Cudde antennas was frustrating to say the least. Antenna options will be nice!

It’s $120 per month for a plan with Verizon? I have AT&T but thought about getting a plan with Verizon for just the cameras. I will be rethinking this if this is the case.

It’s $120 per month for a plan with Verizon? I have AT&T but thought about getting a plan with Verizon for just the cameras. I will be rethinking this if this is the case.
I payed for 3 months of unlimited pictures that cost $120.00 total for that one unit. The other unit I have has worked from the beginning.

It’s $120 per month for a plan with Verizon? I have AT&T but thought about getting a plan with Verizon for just the cameras. I will be rethinking this if this is the case.[/
I have AT&T phone service, your phone plan doesn't matter when using this system. The cuddelink system uses Verizon. If you have a decent signal you will like the cuddelink system. I didn't mean to confuse you.

I payed for 3 months of unlimited pictures that cost $120.00 total for that one unit. The other unit I have has worked from the beginning.
Okay, I see. You mind sharing where you got your antenna? I’m right in a little red strip on the Verizon map between a bunch of white (no coverage). I’m afraid signal won’t be the best.

Cuddeback will have annual plans as low as $10 per month amiable later this year. These plans will work on both the new stand alone cell camera coming out and on Cuddelink networks with up to 16 cameras. Most of those running multiple cams will probably be better suited with the $20 monthly plan or $15 per month annual plans because of picture volume.

Cuddeback will have annual plans as low as $10 per month amiable later this year. These plans will work on both the new stand alone cell camera coming out and on Cuddelink networks with up to 16 cameras. Most of those running multiple cams will probably be better suited with the $20 monthly plan or $15 per month annual plans because of picture volume.

Yeah, I seen where you posted that but wasn’t sure if Verizon has additional charges or if i can set up a plan at that rate with just the cameras. I think I read that you’re a dealer, John? How do we buy through you? I will be purchasing through you once the new bundles are ready for shipping.

Yeah, I seen where you posted that but wasn’t sure if Verizon has additional charges or if i can set up a plan at that rate with just the cameras. I think I read that you’re a dealer, John? How do we buy through you? I will be purchasing through you once the new bundles are ready for shipping.
no additional fees , the plan is purchased on the cuddelink website and it turned on and off by the user with there unique sign in and user name.
Im the rep for Cuddeback in WI, i dont sell direct to consumer but if you want to PM me i can give you some retailer options both online or in store to buy that i know will offer you a great deal :emoji_wink:

Okay, I see. You mind sharing where you got your antenna? I’m right in a little red strip on the Verizon map between a bunch of white (no coverage). I’m afraid signal won’t be the best.
I would forward the email Cuddeback sent me if I can figure out how to email you. I'm sure it's possible.

Here is the Business and information I hope it helps
Digi-Key Electronics
Part number... 931-1209-ND
Manufacturer.. Tagglas Limited

Here is the Business and information I hope it helps
Digi-Key Electronics
Part number... 931-1209-ND
Manufacturer.. Tagglas Limited
Thank you.