Cuddeback's Cuddelink

Thanks for the quick replies. I was just telling my wife I bet it's a filter because it seems to happen at light transition times.

I can finally offer a sneak peak at whats coming this year for Cuddeback/Cuddelink- thanks for the patience!
1. Cuddeback Dual Cell. The new Cuddeback Dual Cell camera is new for 2019. This is a Cellular camera that can be used as a stand alone cell camera or as a Cell home camera in a Cuddelink network. This means a consumer can start with just this one unit and build his network as he sees fit. Up to 15 Cuddelink cameras can be linked to this unit. This new camera is in a new housing design(K) that takes 6 D cell batteries for improved battery life. The Dual Cell contains our top end camera(similar to G camera) that allows the user to swap flash modules with any of the powerhouse flash modules. Retail is an aggressive $199. The Dual Cell needs to have a Cuddeback cell plan(monthly or annual) enacted to operate.A non plan version is available for $400 retail. We dont anticipate selling many of the non plan versions since most will have their plan active when its deployed. We will have a new plan that starts as low as $10 without any additional fees or charges. This makes it even more affordable for a consumer to get into a cell based trail camera. Availability is early summer 2019.
2. Cuddelink 3+1 starter kit. This kit contains The new Cuddeback Dual Cell camera and 3 Long range IR Cuddelink cameras. This kit offers a retail savings of up to $200 to the consumer and allows them to deploy 4 cameras on the Cuddelink system and receive images from all 4 units via Cell. The consumer can add additional Cuddelink cameras (up to 16 total). Retail is $749.99. Early summer 2019 availability.

Powerhouse IR & Powerhouse Black flash Cuddelink 4 pack. The starter packs in 2018 were huge, as a result of that success we will be offering a 4 pack in both the Powerhouse IR and the Powerhouse Black flash G series Cuddelink cameras. These two cameras offer the top performance in image quality, flash range and battery life in our line. Consumers will save $200 when purchasing these in a 4 pack. Powerhouse flash is patented and ensures full illumination regardless of battery level with increased distance and illumination. Retail is $999. Cameras available now, 4 pack packaging available in spring 2019.

DUAL Power bank . The new Dual Power Bank will offer a simple solution for those that want extended battery life for any and all Cuddelink J's,Gs and new Dual Cell cameras and home units. The Dual Power bank will allow units to run on alkaline batteries and/or solar rechargeable batteries in two separate banks which will increase battery life in virtually any situation in excess of 6 months. With the Dual power bank you can run two banks of alkaline D's or you can run one bank of D's and run rechargeable batteries in the other bank and plug a solar panel into that bank. The camera will run on the rechargeable until they get low then switch to the alkaline. Or you can run alkaline in both sides , you will get a notification on your report when one bank is low or dead which then will allow you an additional 120 day window before you need to change anything out. This will allow the consumer to deploy his Dual cell and or Cuddelink system in spring /early summer and run it maintenance/visit free thru the hunting season or longer. Retail is $39.99
Note- if you currently own G cameras you will need an adapter cord to wire the Dual power bank to your camera/unit, Cuddeback will have these availiable when the power bank units arrive. G cameras shipped later this summer will already be modified to use the Dual power bank.

There are other accessories in the works that i dont want to announce until im 100% certain they will be available. Most of them fill niches that are needed and many of them were from input recieved on this page. Some examples would be 120V wall adapters, USB connection for home units etc that are still in the works.

Attachments

• 2019 Cell Dealer.pdf
    655.8 KB · Views: 87
Thanks for your continued support. Cuddelink isn't without flaws, but it is a good system and performs as described, for the most part.

I can finally offer a sneak peak at whats coming this year for Cuddeback/Cuddelink- thanks for the patience!
1. Cuddeback Dual Cell. The new Cuddeback Dual Cell camera is new for 2019. This is a Cellular camera that can be used as a stand alone cell camera or as a Cell home camera in a Cuddelink network. This means a consumer can start with just this one unit and build his network as he sees fit. Up to 15 Cuddelink cameras can be linked to this unit. This new camera is in a new housing design(K) that takes 6 D cell batteries for improved battery life. The Dual Cell contains our top end camera(similar to G camera) that allows the user to swap flash modules with any of the powerhouse flash modules. Retail is an aggressive $199. The Dual Cell needs to have a Cuddeback cell plan(monthly or annual) enacted to operate.A non plan version is available for $400 retail. We dont anticipate selling many of the non plan versions since most will have their plan active when its deployed. We will have a new plan that starts as low as $10 without any additional fees or charges. This makes it even more affordable for a consumer to get into a cell based trail camera. Availability is early summer 2019.
2. Cuddelink 3+1 starter kit. This kit contains The new Cuddeback Dual Cell camera and 3 Long range IR Cuddelink cameras. This kit offers a retail savings of up to $200 to the consumer and allows them to deploy 4 cameras on the Cuddelink system and receive images from all 4 units via Cell. The consumer can add additional Cuddelink cameras (up to 16 total). Retail is $749.99. Early summer 2019 availability.

Powerhouse IR & Powerhouse Black flash Cuddelink 4 pack. The starter packs in 2018 were huge, as a result of that success we will be offering a 4 pack in both the Powerhouse IR and the Powerhouse Black flash G series Cuddelink cameras. These two cameras offer the top performance in image quality, flash range and battery life in our line. Consumers will save $200 when purchasing these in a 4 pack. Powerhouse flash is patented and ensures full illumination regardless of battery level with increased distance and illumination. Retail is $999. Cameras available now, 4 pack packaging available in spring 2019.

DUAL Power bank . The new Dual Power Bank will offer a simple solution for those that want extended battery life for any and all Cuddelink J's,Gs and new Dual Cell cameras and home units. The Dual Power bank will allow units to run on alkaline batteries and/or solar rechargeable batteries in two separate banks which will increase battery life in virtually any situation in excess of 6 months. With the Dual power bank you can run two banks of alkaline D's or you can run one bank of D's and run rechargeable batteries in the other bank and plug a solar panel into that bank. The camera will run on the rechargeable until they get low then switch to the alkaline. Or you can run alkaline in both sides , you will get a notification on your report when one bank is low or dead which then will allow you an additional 120 day window before you need to change anything out. This will allow the consumer to deploy his Dual cell and or Cuddelink system in spring /early summer and run it maintenance/visit free thru the hunting season or longer. Retail is $39.99
Note- if you currently own G cameras you will need an adapter cord to wire the Dual power bank to your camera/unit, Cuddeback will have these availiable when the power bank units arrive. G cameras shipped later this summer will already be modified to use the Dual power bank.

There are other accessories in the works that i dont want to announce until im 100% certain they will be available. Most of them fill niches that are needed and many of them were from input recieved on this page. Some examples would be 120V wall adapters, USB connection for home units etc that are still in the works.
Nicely done cuddeback.

Probably most excited for the dual power bank for the j series cams

Good job, Cudde is listening to the consumers. I wish they would give on option on the J series to go with D power or AA power.

Good job, Cudde is listening to the consumers. I wish they would give on option on the J series to go with D power or AA power.
The dual bank will work in the j’s ,

John,

Will the dual cell K model be able to transmit medium and full resolution pics when used as a stand alone cell camera like the G model does now when used stand alone?

Great idea going to socketed hex screws on the face plates instead of those cussed little phillips head screws!

Dual power bank can be configured for 12 alkaline D-cells?

John,

Will the dual cell K model be able to transmit medium and full resolution pics when used as a stand alone cell camera like the G model does now when used stand alone?

Great idea going to socketed hex screws on the face plates instead of those cussed little phillips head screws!
yes when Cuddelink mode is turned off.

Unless I missed it, when is the release on the power bank? Will it have loops for something like a Python cable?

With the DUAL Power Bank on the J series, can I also use the 6 D battery pack that I had for them from last year, making a total of 18 D batteries in sequence?

Also, is the DUAL Power Back connected to the J’s using the same power cord as is used with the solar unit that I assume comes with it?

Unless I missed it, when is the release on the power bank? Will it have loops for something like a Python cable?
Early summer release you can nest it to a camera the same way the other battery packs can or you can mount it on a cuddeback genius mount and use a lock on the mount .

Early summer release you can nest it to a camera the same way the other battery packs can or you can mount it on a cuddeback genius mount and use a lock on the mount .
Are the mounts on the back of the Dual power designed to breakaway?

Are not the mounts on the back of the Cuddecams and current powerpacks specifically designed to breakaway?

Last edited:
With the DUAL Power Bank on the J series, can I also use the 6 D battery pack that I had for them from last year, making a total of 18 D batteries in sequence?

Also, is the DUAL Power Back connected to the J’s using the same power cord as is used with the solar unit that I assume comes with it?
It will use a different cord , it would be 18 total batteries and I think you will be able to connect it. They won’t be in sequence though , the camera will use the higher voltage first.

Are not the mounts on the back of the Cuddecams and current powerpacks specifically designed to breakaway?

Cell plan for $10/month.
I may have to stop waiting for the USB home cable and bite the bullet this spring.

John,
Tell Cudde they should have you on the payroll, not just commissioned as a rep. ;)

I’m not following what you refer to as “breakaway”

Planning on waiting til the 3 pack of K's comes out this summer, then get a set. Should sync up nicely with my buddy's J (I believe) cams. Put a cell option on it and I'm cooking.

It will use a different cord , it would be 18 total batteries and I think you will be able to connect it. They won’t be in sequence though , the camera will use the higher voltage first.
Ahh, so basically it would use the DUAL Power Bank first, then if that died it would then switch to the “internal” 6 Ds or just leave the internal empty and just use the DUAL Power Bank.