Cuddeback's Cuddelink

I got the G-5109 and G-5062. yippee. I always use security boxes. Are the Cudde 3419 and Custom1 1491 okay for either camera? Any other choices on boxes?

the 3419 will work with g series, custom 1 i cant speak for as that not a cuddeback product

thnx! Ordered one of each to compare.

John or anyone: One of my Cellular/Home cameras has suddenly stopped sending my daily report. It is still sending pictures. The other two Cellular/Home cameras are still sending reports just fine. I changed settings to send two reports a day (instead of just one), and that did not get it sending reports again. Any ideas why it would have stopped all of a sudden, and any idea how to get them going again? Thanks, Steve.

John or anyone: One of my Cellular/Home cameras has suddenly stopped sending my daily report. It is still sending pictures. The other two Cellular/Home cameras are still sending reports just fine. I changed settings to send two reports a day (instead of just one), and that did not get it sending reports again. Any ideas why it would have stopped all of a sudden, and any idea how to get them going again? Thanks, Steve.
Can you see the reports for this camera on the Camp website?

I have two cuddelink systems with K-cell cameras and have never had an issue with the reports. Seems like if it is sending images it can send the reports, and vice versa. Eventually, you may need to go to the camera and re-do a cell test.

Can you see the reports for this camera on the Camp website?

I have two cuddelink systems with K-cell cameras and have never had an issue with the reports. Seems like if it is sending images it can send the reports, and vice versa. Eventually, you may need to go to the camera and re-do a cell test.
I meant to mention that and forgot. Yes I can see the report on camp. I've also checked my email spam folder and they are not there. The only changes since the last report (3/31/22), is me replacing dead batteries in camera 7 last week, and camera 15 (just) dropping off the report with dead batteries. I'll be up this weekend and will replace batteries in the home camera and reset it. Not a big deal, but like you said, does not make sense to me that I'm still getting email images, but not getting email reports???

Mock2report.png

my guess is your phone provider is blocking the report , the report should is sent the same time it updates on the camp website. You could call CS at Cudde as someone there can see a bit more from there than i can from my computer.

ISO 3 EA CL-CAP 2092 Cuddelink Caps. Anyone have any laying around or a parts camera with these Caps?

Sorry if this has been covered. I have a JSeries 1422 with the 12 AA battery pack on it. The solar pack connection point corroded to the point the center pin is gone. (Odd considering I have over 20 of these and always leave a drip loop. ) That said I want to replace the battery pack. If I’m running 8.3 can this camera run on the 4D pack?
TIA

Sorry if this has been covered. I have a JSeries 1422 with the 12 AA battery pack on it. The solar pack connection point corroded to the point the center pin is gone. (Odd considering I have over 20 of these and always leave a drip loop. ) That said I want to replace the battery pack. If I’m running 8.3 can this camera run on the 4D pack?
TIA
yes you can, couple things to know though-
1. before you put the 4d back on the camera make sure the internal battery setting is set to "4d" if you dont .....it will show battery dead and you wont be able to change settings.
2. If you want to run solar with 4d you need to run alkaline d's in the camera and use the 3600 solar panel that has the internal battery in the panel, you cannot run rechargeable d's on a 4 d camera

Last edited:
Today I put up my CuddeLink J system...sadly it has sat for unused for two years since purchase it while I was doing some property improvements and the setup got pushed to the back burner. I updated to the latest firmware based on this forums recommendations and will likely be adding a cell link unit in the coming days. I am looking forward to assess the benefits of the system and comparing it to the SpyPoint system I am using on the same property and an older Moultrie Mobile camera I have set up on our remote 40 acre property.

yes you can, couple things to know though-
1. before you put the 4d back on the camera make sure the internal battery setting is set to "4d" if you dont .....it will show battery dead and you wont be able too change settings.
2. If you want to run solar with 4d you need ot run alkaline d's in the camera and use the 3600 solar panel that has the internal battery in the panel, you can run rechargeable d's on a 4 d camera
Thanks John
I’ll need to use one of my other AA units to program. Thanks again!

Quick question on the surveillance / Remote Pause setting.

Getting the message: “Remote Pause is currently disabled…”

Is there something else I need to adjust in my settings (see pic below)? Or is the is platform-wide issue that CB is addressing?

Thanks for any insight.

7bc0e23b258ac11daeb417cbf8013394.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick question on the surveillance / Remote Pause setting.

Getting the message: “Remote Pause is currently disabled…”

Is there something else I need to adjust in my settings (see pic below)? Or is the is platform-wide issue that CB is addressing?

Thanks for any insight.

7bc0e23b258ac11daeb417cbf8013394.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
there isnt anything on the platform that isnt working regarding remote pause, make sure your date windows are correct and not outside of the current date, its turned on, and it should be working, i would also make these changes via the camp site and not the app. If you are having trouble you can PM me your login email and we can take a look and see what it going on with your system.

Thanks, John. Just logged in to check and send you my info, it it looks like it is working correctly.

Perhaps just had to give it time for the settings to get pushed to the home cam?

Thanks.

a8906286d56bca1d92ffe54540ff31c1.jpg

Last edited:
Does this need to be sent in for repair or can I order and replace the post?

Attachments

• 0EAD0F22-23BE-4D05-A2B6-73AE2B231A2D.jpeg
    0EAD0F22-23BE-4D05-A2B6-73AE2B231A2D.jpeg
    343.4 KB · Views: 22
Does this need to be sent in for repair or can I order and replace the post?
you can replace the antenna , as long as it will stay on you may be ok.

Power issue. Have a J that I decided to go with 6xD back, Rayovacs, security box and place near our gate for security. Set it up and turned off, placed on shelf for next trip to lease. After about 6 weeks, I pick it up and dead as a doornail. Replaced batteries and it fired up. Checked batteries I took out, half 1.2 volts, other half 0.06 volts. Never had anything pull batteries down that far, plus it should have sat in the woods taking a few pics each day without running the batteries down. Anyone had a camera or a battery pack eat batteries this way? Jon

Power issue. Have a J that I decided to go with 6xD back, Rayovacs, security box and place near our gate for security. Set it up and turned off, placed on shelf for next trip to lease. After about 6 weeks, I pick it up and dead as a doornail. Replaced batteries and it fired up. Checked batteries I took out, half 1.2 volts, other half 0.06 volts. Never had anything pull batteries down that far, plus it should have sat in the woods taking a few pics each day without running the batteries down. Anyone had a camera or a battery pack eat batteries this way? Jon
if the next set drains faster than normal you should call for an ra and send it in.

TIA
There's some AA backs on ebay, a single one for $20