Cuddeback's Cuddelink

I got the 2 security boxes for my G series from Custom 1 Enterprises today. These things are built like a tank. 12 ga material, the fit and finish is very nice and all the forms are perfect. There’s nothing wrong with the Cuddesafes, I have 4 of them, but these are above and beyond them.

Attachments

• 8D0232F7-F68E-4A54-A038-12F21CA773BD.jpeg
    8D0232F7-F68E-4A54-A038-12F21CA773BD.jpeg
    254.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 2B46ED52-43B6-4837-8C44-1805FF52F363.jpeg
    2B46ED52-43B6-4837-8C44-1805FF52F363.jpeg
    212.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 347604E4-B245-4864-8BD0-3C555077EB25.jpeg
    347604E4-B245-4864-8BD0-3C555077EB25.jpeg
    206.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 7DB5B79C-199A-4944-A173-11C5D2A0E08C.jpeg
    7DB5B79C-199A-4944-A173-11C5D2A0E08C.jpeg
    206 KB · Views: 25
the cudde post mount switched to a new style, we are out of the previous style, the new one allows sliding a camera on each side on top or a battery pack on one side ,camera on the other or a solar panel on the opposite side. not sure on the total length of the cable on the cuddepower i would need to measure it.

Thanks John, I was thinking on just setting battery packs on ground. All together too heavy for my liking. I’m usually a diy’er but I’m out of the mood, so I just ordered the genius mounts to try.

In your opinion, is this camera two low or is it pointed down? It is a Gseries set to wide with the shutter open. It is monitoring a watering hole in a food plot.

8e23e0be24aacafa2b13f4ae9ea5ec52.jpg

In your opinion, is this camera two low or is it pointed down? It is a Gseries set to wide with the shutter open. It is monitoring a watering hole in a food plot.

8e23e0be24aacafa2b13f4ae9ea5ec52.jpg
I think it's too low. If you could raise it, It would help with a better view of the watering hole and eliminate the whiteout.

SD images is based on the amount of data per picture. Day & Night pictures each consume different amounts of kilobytes per picture. Long explanation in prior post on this forum.
So if I have more nighttime pics the SD Image will read higher than actual pictures?

So if I have more nighttime pics the SD Image will read higher than actual pictures?

I’m sorry, I thought you were talking about image count on exifdata of picture. SD Images on report are a per image count on card. If you have burst pic on, it will only send the 1st pic of the burst, but the other image from burst is on SD card until you change cards or clear card. Every home pic, but these, should go to queue and send at some point in time according to how the cellular network let’s it. It may overlap at the time of report and/or another camera may transmit, bumping it back for awhile.

I wouldn’t over-analyze this report. I use it only for Level and to see if I’ve lost any links.

Yes, you may need longer window of opportunity for cellular service to connect and transmit. You are at the mercy of cell company. They may decide to throttle you back or switch you to a different slower tower or even stop you from connecting for awhile if their network is overloaded.

I’ve got Test email a time or two after changing all batteries out. Nothing to be concerned about.

I got a report and pics this morning. Looking back what it is doing is it sends the report and the pics when the pics hits 30. The issue looking at my report is I didn't get hardly any pics this last week. Probably the hot weather and also acorns dropping are to blame for that.

I got a report and pics this morning. Looking back what it is doing is it sends the report and the pics when the pics hits 30. The issue looking at my report is I didn't get hardly any pics this last week. Probably the hot weather and also acorns dropping are to blame for that.

You must have you CC Rate(batch) set at 30. It should send what ever amount of pictures are in the queue, be it 2 pics to whatever you have Rate set at. I have a 24hr time lapse set to send me one pic a day per camera, just to show me camera’s are still linked and working. For awhile that was the only pics I got on report as deer were not moving.

You must have you CC Rate(batch) set at 30. It should send what ever amount of pictures are in the queue, be it 2 pics to whatever you have Rate set at. I have a 24hr time lapse set to send me one pic a day per camera, just to show me camera’s are still linked and working. For awhile that was the only pics I got on report as deer were not moving.

I think with the limited reception it isn't sending them until it hits 30 most of the time. A couple times I have gotten them with less than 30.

Has anyone tried the 12 hr setting? When does it send you pics?

I think with the limited reception it isn't sending them until it hits 30 most of the time. A couple times I have gotten them with less than 30.

Has anyone tried the 12 hr setting? When does it send you pics?
6 am and 6 pm. Don’t see much at 6 am since it sends pics between those with report at 4:30am and 6 am

Last edited:
John, just got some genius mounts. They are very well made. Very neat. Will these mount on the Cudde Post?

6 am and 6 pm. Don’t see much at 6 am since it sends pics between those with report at 4:30am and 6 am
Thanks. I may try that setting with the camera and see how that works for me.

John, just got some genius mounts. They are very well made. Very neat. Will these mount on the Cudde Post?
the new post mount has a genius mount on top on both sides , there is also holes you can attach other mounts on all the post mounts

I just had a cell home cam stolen. What's the best course of action? Can i somehow get the gps coordinates of its new location?

I don’t know that they can do that but they can disable the account so it can’t be used

I just had a cell home cam stolen. What's the best course of action? Can i somehow get the gps coordinates of its new location?

Maybe when they turn it on, it will connect & send you their picture stealing it or show you something revealing. If they don’t know how to operate it, you will get a report in the morning. Leave it activated and you will eventually catch them in front of camera.

638DD42D-7FC9-478D-92EB-A6ECFF311347.jpeg

Maybe a raindrop on camera lens?

Maybe when they turn it on, it will connect & send you their picture stealing it or show you something revealing. If they don’t know how to operate it, you will get a report in the morning. Leave it activated and you will eventually catch them in front of camera.

Good advice. Turns out, it's a remote, not the home. I did get their pic.

Good advice. Turns out, it's a remote, not the home. I did get their pic.
Lol, you happen to know the thief?