Cuddeback's Cuddelink

Deer are moving like crazy. 4000+ pics on this SD card in 2weeks. (feed site) I’m gonna take the burst off to slow it down some. It is overwhelming my tiny brain. This camera hasn’t been linking but now it is. But nevertheless, dang good on battery life!

AE80B069-F91D-4AC7-BDB8-42A91BCDEFDA.jpeg

Last edited:
You need the cord with the brown end with the 90 degree turn in it , those are included with all new cuddepower units now , the one in your pic is not the correct cable for your set up, you have a new g series camera

that's what was included in the box (I purchased the cuddle power units on amazon as they were out of stock online 3 weeks ago) so do I need cord model 9069 or 9070 its not clear online (no pic for 9070)

Also for those that are wondering or trying to figure out what plan to sign up for. I signed up for the 750 picture (40MB) plan. Right now I have used 25.1 MB with about 905 pics. That means I would get about 1400 pics before I hit overages.

Thank goodness I'm on the unlimited plan, I have used over 40MB for 6 cameras. Deer were moving like crazy last couple of weeks. I got over 200 pics a day for the last couple of days. One camera decided to wake up and link and now it is working overtime emailing pics. It wasn't linking so I didn't see the need to change settings. I am sure the TX Queue is maxed out at 250. I don't know if it will catch up or not.

I just blew up my cam network. Didn't clear the home card from last year i guess burned through my months worth of data in 12 hours.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I just blew up my cam network. Didn't clear the home card from last year i guess burned through my months worth of data in 12 hours.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Does the TX queue load from SD card?

that's what was included in the box (I purchased the cuddle power units on amazon as they were out of stock online 3 weeks ago) so do I need cord model 9069 or 9070 its not clear online (no pic for 9070)
either one will work, one of them has metal mesh in the cable to discourage rodents from chewing thru it.

Apparently I can't do basic math. A few days ago I hit 160 days on a couple of my G series running the 3358 D cell pack. I was pretty excited that I got 4 months and was still running off them. I should have been really excited since it's actually over 5 months of battery life. This is perfect for my setup. I put all my cams out in the beginning of May this year and "should" be able to get through until I take them down in mid December without doing a battery change. I say should as I'm sure the colder November/December temps will be much harder on batteries.

Apparently I can't do basic math. A few days ago I hit 160 days on a couple of my G series running the 3358 D cell pack. I was pretty excited that I got 4 months and was still running off them. I should have been really excited since it's actually over 5 months of battery life. This is perfect for my setup. I put all my cams out in the beginning of May this year and "should" be able to get through until I take them down in mid December without doing a battery change. I say should as I'm sure the colder November/December temps will be much harder on batteries.

What brand batteries are you using?

What brand batteries are you using?
North Tech from Menards. They were only $9.69 for 12 and I've had 0 issues with them. I did break down and buy a bulk of 105 Rayovac from EBay for $60 but haven't had to use any yet.

That’s awesome! I just changed out batteries in my home camera out of convenience. 107 days and 1000’s of pics. They weren’t dead, but I didn’t want to risk losing the heart of the network!

Is there a Cuddesafe available for the K series yet?
We Mfg Heavy Duty Security boxes for most trail cameras and we have some in stock that fit the K series cuddelink

Attachments

• Cuddelink K Series.jpg
    Cuddelink K Series.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 28
We Mfg Heavy Duty Security boxes for most trail cameras and we have some in stock that fit the K series cuddelink
Website?

It may have been in discussion already, but having trouble with my home unit. It is showing low batteries. I changed them out, but once I put them in and set it to arm.. it shuts off and nothing happens anymore. Ideas? They are energizer max batteries, if that means anything for some reason.

It may have been in discussion already, but having trouble with my home unit. It is showing low batteries. I changed them out, but once I put them in and set it to arm.. it shuts off and nothing happens anymore. Ideas? They are energizer max batteries, if that means anything for some reason.

Check voltage of new batteries. Leave batteries out and press buttons to discharge capacitors and re-try.

I did that. New batteries that were just bought today put in and nothing happens or comes on. Is it battery choice itself for some reason, or a faulty battery, or a way to reset home unit?

I did that. New batteries that were just bought today put in and nothing happens or comes on. Is it battery choice itself for some reason, or a faulty battery, or a way to reset home unit?

Did you check voltage of new batteries?

Just as an FYI I purchased a regulator and cord from custom enterprises for my home cell unit. It is hardwired into my cabin's solar setup (12V). With my battery and solar panel I should never have an issue with the home camera going dead. I checked the regulator before hooking up the camera and even with a charger going on the battery the output was a steady 9V.