Cuddeback's Cuddelink

3518 g solar adapter isn't on Cuddeback site, can you point me in right direction to procure... thanks for your help

2 questions for solar option:
Do you have full sun?
How many pics do you plan to avg?

Full sun, avg 90 pics a day

When using the 3358 with a J series, the externals and internals have the same voltage so they run together. When using the 3358 with a G series, the externals go first and when the voltage drops low enough, it will switch to the internals because of the voltage difference between 6 Ds and 4 Ds.
They can run together or can switch from one to the other according to circuitry. Same as a back up battery system switches to alternate batteries. I don't guess it really matters, but just curious.

When I signed up for the cell plan I did the monthly plan. Will it automatically bill me when the time is up or will I have to go do it manually?

When I signed up for the cell plan I did the monthly plan. Will it automatically bill me when the time is up or will I have to go do it manually?
yes it auto bills until you turn it off.

Also for those that are wondering or trying to figure out what plan to sign up for. I signed up for the 750 picture (40MB) plan. Right now I have used 25.1 MB with about 905 pics. That means I would get about 1400 pics before I hit overages.

Ok. Another question. This is a non-cuddelink question as the system is not the issue. I have an iPhone 7. When I get the email with the pictures, if I open the attachment I can see the pics. However if I click on the pics I cannot download the pic or save it to my photos. ALso I cannot open the report on my phone. I just get "Cannot download attachment" Really weird since I can see the pics on the email. If I forward to my computer I can open it and my son can open them on his iPhone 8. So far I haven't figured out if there is a setting that I am missing on my phone. Looked online but can't find anything. Anyone have any suggestions or had the same issue?

Full sun, avg 90 pics a day

I would try one panel and see how it goes, before jumping all in. Be sure and get the latest greatest smart charger. You "may" save some money recharging, but all Alkaline's will give you 3 times the runtime as rechargeable's.

Ok. Another question. This is a non-cuddelink question as the system is not the issue. I have an iPhone 7. When I get the email with the pictures, if I open the attachment I can see the pics. However if I click on the pics I cannot download the pic or save it to my photos. ALso I cannot open the report on my phone. I just get "Cannot download attachment" Really weird since I can see the pics on the email. If I forward to my computer I can open it and my son can open them on his iPhone 8. So far I haven't figured out if there is a setting that I am missing on my phone. Looked online but can't find anything. Anyone have any suggestions or had the same issue?

Are you using Gmail?

Last edited:
a

Are you using Gmail?

No. I have tried both my work and my personal email and both have the same issue.

Try this- look under "Settings" where it says "Optimize iPhone Storage" or "Download and Keep Originals". Mine is on download and keep originals.

Try this- look under "Settings" where it says "Optimize iPhone Storage" or "Download and Keep Originals". Mine is on download and keep originals.
That didn't work. However I signed up for a gmail account and downloaded the app. I can download the pics and view the report on it. Thanks.

That didn't work. However I signed up for a gmail account and downloaded the app. I can download the pics and view the report on it. Thanks.
some providers limit the amount of images that can be sent in one text message , you may want to try lowering your batch count if its above 10 to see if that is the issue.

purchased 3 Gs and a home working great in my house....going to deploy soon. purchased the cuddepower but neither cord that comes with cuddepower can fit into my G cameras the black ring is too wide in diameter??? can I modify it, is there an alternative cord? thanks ryan (appreciate this forum and everyones input)

purchased 3 Gs and a home working great in my house....going to deploy soon. purchased the cuddepower but neither cord that comes with cuddepower can fit into my G cameras the black ring is too wide in diameter??? can I modify it, is there an alternative cord? thanks ryan (appreciate this forum and everyones input)

The end that goes in camera or the end that goes to Cuddepower is too big? The end that goes into my G is definitely a tight fit. When you do get correct cord, I would put a dab of vaseline just on plastic. You will be disconnecting it at some time or the other.

On the report, under "Image Queue", is this number counting just from this camera or pictures that are passing thru from other camera's as well?

I thought the same thing. Just takes some effort to push in there.

Pos
post a picuture of your cuddepower box

cord that goes into cuddepower battery booster has a knob to lock in place--that fits fine. the end of the cord that goes into the camera appears to have a circumferential ring that is too large in diameter to fit. (there is a

Attachments

• IMG_1698.jpeg
    IMG_1698.jpeg
    159.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1697.jpeg
    IMG_1697.jpeg
    202.7 KB · Views: 30
cord that goes into cuddepower battery booster has a knob to lock in place--that fits fine. the end of the cord that goes into the camera appears to have a circumferential ring that is too large in diameter to fit. (there is a
You need the cord with the brown end with the 90 degree turn in it , those are included with all new cuddepower units now , the one in your pic is not the correct cable for your set up, you have a new g series camera