Cuddeback/Cuddelink Solar Solution

Ed Brodt

5 year old buck +
A couple of months ago we invested in 4 of the cuddeback/cuddelink cameras. So far we are pleased with the system with the exception of battery usage. This led us to exploring a solar option.

A call to Cuddeback customer service revealed that they do not currently have a solar solution for these cameras. We found a six volt solar charger at Cabellas. http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabe...VCIRpCh2r5w-oEAQYAiABEgKq1_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

The plug that goes into the bottom of the camera needs a small modification to fit. A dremel tool was used to shave off a bit of the rubber so it would fit the camera connection. No need to have batteries in the camera and no need to use a jump wire to complete the circuit inside the camera battery compartment. It is a plug and play solution.

Attachments

• IMG_1490.JPG
    IMG_1490.JPG
    329.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1491.JPG
    IMG_1491.JPG
    303.9 KB · Views: 20
Hi looking for a little help. I purchased a new pw-3563 and am trying to hook it up to a new paw-003. The yellow plug on the battery booster seems smaller then all the other C2 plugs. Am I missing something, I don’t see ant other plugs I can purchase.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk