All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's odd that the hospitals are asking for extended immunity for administering the government protocol on covid detainees. What is it that they feel they need immunity to continue doing? You're also going to learn a lot about Desantis on this issue.

:emoji_thinking:

Friend of mine flew from Florida to Illinois yesterday. Apparently masks are required except when you're eating and drinking. He said it took 7 Tootsie Roll Pops to avoid having to mask up the entire flight. Lol

Well my daughter gets fired on Monday. Even though she got the two first doses and then later actually got Covid she decided not to get the booster because she’s pregnant now. So they told her sorry you’re not fully vaxed. Don’t come to work Monday. Great things the Governor is doing for the people of NY.
I need to update this. The Governor having no remorse over firing over 30,000 health care workers over the Vax has had a change of heart (temporary anyways) on the booster mandate. She won’t enforce the booster mandate for another 90 days. Seems having hospitals and nursing homes lose another 20% of the workforce was too much collateral damage in her election year Campaign. We’ll see what happens in 3 months. She’s not eliminating the mandate just extending the date.

I need to update this. The Governor having no remorse over firing over 30,000 health care workers over the Vax has had a change of heart (temporary anyways) on the booster mandate. She won’t enforce the booster mandate for another 90 days. Seems having hospitals and nursing homes lose another 20% of the workforce was too much collateral damage in her election year Campaign. We’ll see what happens in 3 months. She’s not eliminating the mandate just extending the date.
I still can’t believe we got rid of 30k healthcare workers at a time when it is nearly impossible to replace them.

I still can’t believe we got rid of 30k healthcare workers at a time when it is nearly impossible to replace them.
WE didn’t. One person made that call.

I still can’t believe she got rid of 30k healthcare workers at a time when it is nearly impossible to replace them.
I fixed it.

So, am I reading the story correctly That the CDC withheld data on vaccine and booster effectiveness in young people (under49) because they believed people would think the vaccines weren’t effective?

So, am I reading the story correctly That the CDC withheld data on vaccine and booster effectiveness in young people (under49) because they believed people would think the vaccines weren’t effective?
Yes the data is to complicated for simple people to understand.

If I never hear the word "coronavirus" again in my lifetime I'd be a happy camper. Over it. Done with it. Vax'd, boosted and came down with it a few weeks ago.

I dont watch much tv, but my wive does, and if anything it is more on for background noise. I cringe everytime I hear vaccine, or Covid.

You want to be sick of covid? You should see the med bills for it. 1 dose of the remdesivir is $2,400.00 plus. And it does nothing but slowly kill whoever has the bad luck to have it administered to them.
But no matter what the conspiracy theorists sat IT IS DEFINATELY NOT ABOUT THE MONEY!
Hell the er charges almost $200 for the covid test (which by the way is just a influenza test and probably used to cost $10 , pre covid)

You want to be sick of covid? You should see the med bills for it. 1 dose of the remdesivir is $2,400.00 plus. And it does nothing but slowly kill whoever has the bad luck to have it administered to them.
But no matter what the conspiracy theorists sat IT IS DEFINATELY NOT ABOUT THE MONEY!
Hell the er charges almost $200 for the covid test (which by the way is just a influenza test and probably used to cost $10 , pre covid)
My sons bill for 5 days was over $30,000. Even though it was well after the infection they did the remdesivr anyway. This was before the vaccines and such and luckily United Health covered it all or the Hospital didn’t charge at that time. Don’t know which. Just had to pay the ER and the doctors in the ER.

My sons bill for 5 days was over $30,000. Even though it was well after the infection they did the remdesivr anyway. This was before the vaccines and such and luckily United Health covered it all or the Hospital didn’t charge at that time. Don’t know which. Just had to pay the ER and the doctors in the ER.
Yeah, we will be there also. Probably 30 to 35 once everything is in and I still have more appointments to go to. What they are charging for some of the covid related stuff is obnoxious. I thought price gouging was illegal?

Yeah, we will be there also. Probably 30 to 35 once everything is in and I still have more appointments to go to. What they are charging for some of the covid related stuff is obnoxious. I thought price gouging was illegal?
Someone has to pay the billions of $ the people who figured out how to get this virus to jump from animals to people are charging to keep it all on the hush hush

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

The correlation of the timing is scary

Status
Not open for further replies.