Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could describe hospitals by any other term right now, what would you use?

**and the parents in this story rolled immediately and presented themselves to the state for injection and were still denied because it would take 6 weeks to be 'fully' compliant.
Lets just say that I would have a lot less ammo if that happened to my family.

Had another vaxecution about 35 miles east of me. This time a 31 year old "vaccinated" fitness trainer. Must have been the unhealthy lifestyle..... Must have been another coincidence.....Couldnt have been from the science....

Last edited by a moderator:
Chalk up another one for the vax. Thank you Dr. Faucci.

Do you know the family?

Had another vaxecution about 35 miles east of me. This time a 31 year old "vaccinated" fitness trainer. Must have been the unhealthy lifestyle..... Must have been another coincidence.....Couldnt have been from the science....

Being vaccinated does not preclude someone from dying, it simply reduces the likelihood of dying from Covid.

To imply vaccinations are the cause of death from other causes only makes me question the objectivity of those who might otherwise have legitimate issues on how we currently evaluate and treat Covid. Just sayin’….

Being vaccinated does not preclude someone from dying, it simply reduces the likelihood of dying from Covid.

To imply vaccinations are the cause of death from other causes only makes me question the objectivity of those who might otherwise have legitimate issues on how we currently evaluate and treat Covid. Just sayin’….

Statistically speaking coronavirus presents much less of a fatal threat to a healthy 31 year old woman then gunfire, cancer, auto accident or overdose. On the other hand, taking the vaccine has dramatically raised incidence of death and heart complications in people under 40 years old. If you wanna be objective admit there are SERIOUS cardiac and other complications in vaccinated people under age 40. Seemingly healthy people from all over the world aren't tipping over from coincidence. I can get you all the videos of soccer players, tennis ball girls, baseball players, etc tipping over and dying if you need to see them again. The point of vaccinating people was to STOP transmission. It didn't work as advertised at all.....

To blindly shove your head so far up your ass that you can't see what's right in front of you makes me question your objectivity. You so badly want your "vaccine" and mask God to work, but they have been a colossal failure. To this day you or anybody else CAN NOT provide any of us with a single shred of objective/long-term data. What are the 2, 5, 10 year implications of these experimental injections? Should I trade 1 in 100,000 chance of dying from corona at 40 years old for 1 in 100 chance of death by 45 from choosing vaccination today??? None of us can say what will happen to all the vaccinated people by 2025 or 2030, but I can sure as hell see what is clearly happening right in front of me today.

According to Joe Biden, if you’re vaxed you can’t get or spread the virus. Was he lying???? You’re trusting the wrong side on this. Those of you who question the objectivity of the other side of this have no problem with their own objectivity in how cases, hospitalizations and death are counted and reported . The truths are now coming into the mainstream. These mitigation measures were worthless and at great cost. The UK, Denmark, Sweden and others are now lifting all restrictions. They’ve seen the light.

View attachment 41009

View attachment 41011
Have you spoken to her family?

Here is a couple more, nothing to see here.

Have you spoken to her family?

No, did I need to talk to her family to see the glaring trend that has developed in the past 12 months?

The biggest pigs in the communist party have their hypocrisy on full display this weekend. Rules for thee, but not me...

Mr. Climate Change himself scolds the builders of his mansion without a mask on. He's so afraid of rising sea levels (climate change) that he is building a big mansion just a few feet off the water in Hawaii. I wonder how much fossil fuel will be expended to build the place for this asshole???? He cares about poor people or believes in climate change and masks though.... LMFAO

Then we have fat pig Stacey Abrams.... I think the picture speaks for itself..... Where's a science person to educate her when you need one???

Capture.PNGCaptured.PNG

Last edited:
Is this the CDC way of admitting there may be some issues?

imqtr94jp5g81.jpg

Is this the CDC way of admitting there may be some issues?

Oops we killed people nothing to see here

These conspiracy’s are just getting easier and easier as this COVID crap is continuing on. For peoples sake, I only hope more and more cases of conspiracy’s don’t keep happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.