Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet another survivor of the Faucci flu. Glad to hear you are recovering. You should be able to go after Faucci for attempted murder.

It seems like every decade or so, we run face first into a national tragedy. To make matters worse, as a nation we handle it very poorly. I think back to agent orange, gulf war syndrome, the 9/11 first responders cancers, The Flint water scandal. What did all of these have in common? The government and the media covered them up and dismissed them for years while the victims suffered in silence.

We have a new challenge today (many new challenges), and the numbers are staggering, so much so, you likely know someone. I hope we don't leave these victims behind. This video was made to draw awareness to those injured by the jab. I'm not posting this to restart the jabbed vs the unjabbed division, so please don't go there. I want to see everyone demand that these victims be heard and helped. They have been kicked off of both government assigned teams. It is inhumane and evil that these victims are disregarded as if they don't even exist.

Faucci's new slogan: 50 pounds of prevention is worth 1/10 of an ounce of cure.

-Almost 5 billion people with at least 1 experimental injection worldwide
-4+ billion people fully "vaccinated"
-1+ billion people boosted

Questions:
-If the "vaccine" works so good and gov'ts all over the world are forcing serfs to take the experimental poison why are Pfizer and Moderna working on "new" "vaccines if the old one works??"
-Anyone have any 2, 5 and 10 year safety data on the '"vaccine" yet??
-Can anyone (preferably a person who follows the science )link CDC early treatment protocol for INFECTED CORONAVIRUS patients??
-How come at peak vaccination worldwide the cases counts are EXPLODING off the charts??

Thanks "science." I'll hang up and listen. Hopefully the silence isn't deafening....... Lots of people harmed by the lack of a working "vaccine", the complete lack of early treatment protocol and being poisoned for pharmaceutical profit.

Capture.PNGCaptured.PNG

Testing out a new site link here. Someone took video of the convoy headed to Ottawa and set it to "We're not gonna take it." Pretty cool video. The Russians sure know how to put together a movement!

Ya'll best get out and get your latest booster, and all recommended shots, Stealth Omicron is going to get you. It is less severe then just Omicron, much more contagious, so make sure you get tested regularly because you wont know you are sick, unless the test tells you that you are.

Last edited:
Testing out a new site link here. Someone took video of the convoy headed to Ottawa and set it to "We're not gonna take it." Pretty cool video. The Russians sure know how to put together a movement!

I like that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why hasn’t something like this started in the states? It seems we just allow and except every thing the government tells us to do. We sit back and watch other countries fighting for their freedoms but we don’t do anything about our own.

Last edited:
Why hasn’t something like this started in the states? It seems we just allow and except every thing the government tells us to do. We sit back and watch other countries fighting for their freedoms but we don’t do anything about our own.

Fox News this morning said there was a convoy in the works in the US and there was a mandate protest in DC last weekend. 35k+ attended

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was AWESOME TO WATCH!!!! That is how you demand change and take your damn country back without destroying it in the process like BLM and Antifa did here last summer!!:emoji_metal:

Airline Pilots had a short spell of sick days not too long ago that created a clusterf*** for airline travelers. We had many nurses and Dr's quit, as well as teachers but the news reports it as a shortage of hospital beds due to unvaccinated so it largely goes unnoticed really.
There is also a severe shortage of truckers at the moment, that further interrupts the supply chain unfortunately, but Brandon calling on 18 year olds to fill the void is evidence and I see it as as small steps of progress in the end.

It just doesn't make the big splash that they have all at once in Canada.

31A303BE-503C-42E4-8747-C0963818E47E.pngIn case you missed the news reports (that never happened because they mainly report the negative stuff).

Back in December the CDC finally separated those that died FROM Covid and those that died WITH Covid. Turns out that only 10% of all Covid deaths were just from Covid and in just over 2 years of this we only lost 87,000 people to Covid. The other 90% have Covid listed as an underlying cause on the death certificates.
If you’ve followed my comments here you already know that the CDC states “94% of Covid deaths had 4 or more serious underlying health conditions” and they give the example of underlying conditions as “Terminal Cancer”. I can repost that link if some missed it.

View attachment 40780In case you missed the news reports (that never happened because they mainly report the negative stuff).

Back in December the CDC finally separated those that died FROM Covid and those that died WITH Covid. Turns out that only 10% of all Covid deaths were just from Covid and in just over 2 years of this we only lost 87,000 people to Covid. The other 90% have Covid listed as an underlying cause on the death certificates.
If you’ve followed my comments here you already know that the CDC states “94% of Covid deaths had 4 or more serious underlying health conditions” and they give the example of underlying conditions as “Terminal Cancer”. I can repost that link if some missed it.

If these are accurate numbers than this is little more than couple years of high flu deaths. I believe normal flu deaths range from 20,000-60,000 a year.Things that make you go Hmmm something doesn’t quite seem like the ongoing government crazy is in proportion to the reality.

I'm sorry, this is just hilarous.. Directly from the CDC website.

Here are the side affects of Covid Vax:

1643665592229.png

Now here are the side affects of Covid:

1643665672915.png

LMAO.. its the same list, just reworded. Sorry that's just funny..

Status
Not open for further replies.