All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grande is hot but that is embarrassing.

Fakecinated and boosted. I wonder if she will be mad at Ron Maddow and the teleprompter for telling her she couldnt get covid if she was fakecinated.

Capture.PNG

3584c-carpetbagger.tiff_.jpg

So of you all that has had the Corona already, has any of you gotten it 2 times? If so, was the second time milder? Just wondering if you had gotten one strain of the virus, will the immunity protect you from other strains, or just the same strain?

I don’t care about what the media, or government, or Dr Fuchs is telling you, I want to know you personally.
My nephew had it in December 2020 and it was just sniffles and no taste or smell . Then he tested + for 3 weeks with no symptoms . Now just this week he has all the symptoms and + again . Not down with it but feeling tired and drained .

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

Glenn Beck is interviewing Dr Zelenko (sp?) right now...its excellent.

Last edited:
Bob Saget said in a recent podcast that he took his corona booster on Dec 13th. Dead on January 9th. The vaccine and boosters remains the leading cause of coincidence. Hotel staff found him with his left hand on his chest deader than hell. Sounds like America's dad was murdered by science and big pharma like so many others.

Capture.PNG

If I disappear from here you can know it got me too. My bp is up over 50 points since I got the booster. Had to double my meds to get it to come down. Dr told me I put on weight and had a very stressful year. I told him I was just as fat and stressed before I got the shot and bp was fine. Nothing to see here.

If I disappear from here you can know it got me too. My bp is up over 50 points since I got the booster. Had to double my meds to get it to come down. Dr told me I put on weight and had a very stressful year. I told him I was just as fat and stressed before I got the shot and bp was fine. Nothing to see here.
I tried to send this in a PM to you, but I cant' for some reason, so everyone gets this one for free...

Holy smokes man, please be careful. I pray that doctor is right and it's just some pounds and stress. I thought I'd send you the cliff notes on the plan that got my BP down.

What to cut out
Anything handed through the window of a vehicle
No more table salt - the flow agents are terrible
No vegetable/seed oils of any kind (sunflower, peanut, soybean, canola, grapeseed, palm, corn, safflower, etc)
No science sweeteners (corn syrup, aspartame, refined sugar, cane sugar, brown sugar, etc)
No refined carbs (crackers, chips, cookies, bars, cakes, granolas, gravies, breads, muffins, bagels, cakes, doughnuts, pastas, pizza, breadings)
No margarine, salad dressings, ranch, cheap butter, processed cheese, 48 cent eggs
No roasted nuts of any kind
Lay off the liquor and beer for a month, and if you must, go top shelf, and high power with no mixers.

What I still eat:
Go big fiber (fresh green vegetables, fresh mushrooms, fresh tomatoes, real apples, real oranges, and dark colored berries) I probably eat 2 pounds of fresh mushrooms a week, along with 6 green peppers, and as many onions.
Honey and maple syrup
Pink salt - any Himalayan rock salt should be fine. Just make sure it's not refined or has additives.
Individual spices (avoid blended spices that are cut with corn starch, sugar, MSG, and flow agents)
Grass fed real butter from costco (look for the gold packaging)
Grass fed meats (Aldi is great for this. Their grass fed beef steaks and beef hamburger taste great, and they're more affordable than feedlot beef)
(**There's a reason, but I don't wanna touch off the slab vs pasture debate)
Coconut oil
Real cheese (should only have 5 ingredients)
Potatoes - skin on
Sour cream
Best quality eggs you can find.
Popcorn
I still make my own gravy using beef broth/stock and organic potato starch
I've got a cabbage salad recipe that'd see a grown man eat an entire head in one sitting

I'm praying for ya brother.

SD

I tried to send this in a PM to you, but I cant' for some reason, so everyone gets this one for free...

Holy smokes man, please be careful. I pray that doctor is right and it's just some pounds and stress. I thought I'd send you the cliff notes on the plan that got my BP down.

What to cut out
Anything handed through the window of a vehicle
No more table salt - the flow agents are terrible
No vegetable/seed oils of any kind (sunflower, peanut, soybean, canola, grapeseed, palm, corn, safflower, etc)
No science sweeteners (corn syrup, aspartame, refined sugar, cane sugar, brown sugar, etc)
No refined carbs (crackers, chips, cookies, bars, cakes, granolas, gravies, breads, muffins, bagels, cakes, doughnuts, pastas, pizza, breadings)
No margarine, salad dressings, ranch, cheap butter, processed cheese, 48 cent eggs
No roasted nuts of any kind
Lay off the liquor and beer for a month, and if you must, go top shelf, and high power with no mixers.

What I still eat:
Go big fiber (fresh green vegetables, fresh mushrooms, fresh tomatoes, real apples, real oranges, and dark colored berries) I probably eat 2 pounds of fresh mushrooms a week, along with 6 green peppers, and as many onions.
Honey and maple syrup
Pink salt - any Himalayan rock salt should be fine. Just make sure it's not refined or has additives.
Individual spices (avoid blended spices that are cut with corn starch, sugar, MSG, and flow agents)
Grass fed real butter from costco (look for the gold packaging)
Grass fed meats (Aldi is great for this. Their grass fed beef steaks and beef hamburger taste great, and they're more affordable than feedlot beef)
(**There's a reason, but I don't wanna touch off the slab vs pasture debate)
Coconut oil
Real cheese (should only have 5 ingredients)
Potatoes - skin on
Sour cream
Best quality eggs you can find.
Popcorn
I still make my own gravy using beef broth/stock and organic potato starch
I've got a cabbage salad recipe that'd see a grown man eat an entire head in one sitting

I'm praying for ya brother.

SD
Thanks for that. I do many things on both of your lists. I probably am one of the few to gain 20 pounds after stopping drinking(2 years ago). I have lived getting my meals through the window for the last year so it is time to hunker down. I am two weeks soda free and have been on the pelaton almost everyday. I told my wife last year was about her this year is about me. Time to get busy living or get busy dying.

I dropped 30 lbs getting in shape for Montana. It was a blast and I have managed to keep it off through Thanksgiving and Christmas. Now today, my employer has decided to mandate the Vaccine or get tested every week and my own expense. I'm at a loss of what to do here. Looking at Americas Frontine Dr's for some info as well as elsewhere.

He didn’t prescribe BP medicine? I’d find a new Doc and do the healthy thing.

I dropped 30 lbs getting in shape for Montana. It was a blast and I have managed to keep it off through Thanksgiving and Christmas. Now today, my employer has decided to mandate the Vaccine or get tested every week and my own expense. I'm at a loss of what to do here. Looking at Americas Frontine Dr's for some info as well as elsewhere.
Don't fold, weather the storm! Tests should be free. They are in my area. Still waiting on my results from Friday. Should it pop I'll be already at or near the quarantine time. Genius way to keep the vaccinated safe!

Hold the line!

Last edited:
He didn’t prescribe BP medicine? I’d find a new Doc and do the healthy thing.
He doubled my current dose.

They just mandated that your insurance company has to pay for 8 per person, per month. That is if you can find them. I think it starts this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.