Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update from Ontario Canada. Vaccinated patients are increasing their share of hospital beds.

Capture.PNG

Also in Ontario vaccinated clearly leading the way in spreading corona. This graph is number of cases per 100,000 people as of Jan 7.

Unvaccinated: 74.5 per 100,000
Partial vac: 68.25 per 100,000
Vaccinated: 97.17 per 100,000

Capture.PNG

Also in Ontario the number of cases by vaccine status Jan 7, 2022:

Unvaccinated:1,543
Partial: 375
Fully vaccinated: 9,515

It is CLEAR that the vaccinated population are the major spreaders of this crap. Look at all those "breakthroughs" in the vaccinated...... The "vaccine" is worthless

Capture.PNG

Comrade Sotomayor claimed at the SCOTUS hearing today that over 100,000 children are hospitalized with covid and many on ventilators. According to HHS the seven day average is 3,342. Nothing like inflating the numbers by 30x..... Your kid probably has a better chance of being sexually abused by a CNN producer then being hospitalized with the rona. 30 Pinocchio's for comrade Sotomayor.

View attachment 39911
Can anyone say Demacrat appointed activist judges.

I have actually been taking the vet ivermectin. Not gonna lie, not 100% not worried about it, but everything ive seen says its safe. Is it working? Seems to be maybe. Hard to say with all the other shit im on. Hopefully ill be off the o2 soon...

And as far as getting it twice, according to the dr. At the hospital i was in yes you can get it multiple times. But the subsequent times should be much less stressful. Kinda seems lime natural immunity?

It has been used. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tap
My wife and I just finished up two weeks off of work due to COVID. Due to the holidays it was day 5 of symptoms when we got the PCR tests done and both positive. She had very bad nausea, with fever and body aches. I had extremely bad chest congestion, with fever, body aches, and diarrhea. I believe mine morphed into pneumonia, but doctor and health department said to only seek treatment if I needed help breathing. I was about a day away from going to ER when I finally started improving.

This was an exact copy of an illness I had in October 2020. Then I tested negative.

Neither of us regret being unvaxxed. I do regret not being prepared to acquire something that would help the symptoms better than ibuprofen and guaifanesin.

My wife and I just finished up two weeks off of work due to COVID. Due to the holidays it was day 5 of symptoms when we got the PCR tests done and both positive. She had very bad nausea, with fever and body aches. I had extremely bad chest congestion, with fever, body aches, and diarrhea. I believe mine morphed into pneumonia, but doctor and health department said to only seek treatment if I needed help breathing. I was about a day away from going to ER when I finally started improving.

This was an exact copy of an illness I had in October 2020. Then I tested negative.

Neither of us regret being unvaxxed. I do regret not being prepared to acquire something that would help the symptoms better than ibuprofen and guaifanesin.
I feel you Barndog. I wish i was better prepared myself.
Glad your doing better.

Fauci and Gates killed ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine so they could get emergency use authorization for their "vaccines". They couldnt get the EUA for an uproven drug if something existing was available and worked!!!! They did studies where they gave patients lethal amounts of HQ to kill them so it looked like it didnt work (They murdered them). They also didnt start the treatment until late into the infection when the viral load was high and the treatment didnt work. HQ AND IVERMECTIN NEEDS TO BE USED EARLY IN THE INFECTION. CORONA NEEDS TO BE DEFEATED AT THE ONSET OF THE SYMPTOMS, not when you already have one leg in the casket. The RFK jr Book details this beautifully. They could have defeated corona EARLY and cheaply with cheap generic drugs.

Instead they used Gates and Fauxi's high priced designer drugs and vaccines. Remdisiver (run death is near) is pathetic garbage for fighting corona. These two pukes are making BILLIONS of this drug. Remdisiver is killing a lot of people according to Kennedy's book. Bill Loser I hope you make it taking this crap, its some BAD SHIT. They are making about $3.200 per person dishing it out. Ivermectin and HQ could have been given to the entire US population for under $1 billion dollars, almost nobody would have died, and they could have shoved their "vaccine" up their ass. Instead the confiscated the drugs that worked, and threatened any doctor that tried to prescribe them. The pharmaceutical industrial complex is killing us for profit and control.

I URGE ALL OF YOU TO GET A COPY OF RFK Jrs Book and spread the word to your family and friends. You just might save someone's life. Excellent details in their about how to defeat corona at the onset of symptoms instead of waiting until your ready to die. If I can get one of you to buy it and read it I will consider it a success.

Fauci and Gates killed ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine so they could get emergency use authorization for their "vaccines". They couldnt get the EUA for an uproven drug if something existing was available and worked!!!! They did studies where they gave patients lethal amounts of HQ to kill them so it looked like it didnt work (They murdered them). They also didnt start the treatment until late into the infection when the viral load was high and the treatment didnt work. HQ AND IVERMECTIN NEEDS TO BE USED EARLY IN THE INFECTION. CORONA NEEDS TO BE DEFEATED AT THE ONSET OF THE SYMPTOMS, not when you already have one leg in the casket. The RFK jr Book details this beautifully. They could have defeated corona EARLY and cheaply with cheap generic drugs.

Instead they used Gates and Fauxi's high priced designer drugs and vaccines. Remdisiver (run death is near) is pathetic garbage for fighting corona. These two pukes are making BILLIONS of this drug. Remdisiver is killing a lot of people according to Kennedy's book. Bill Loser I hope you make it taking this crap, its some BAD SHIT. They are making about $3.200 per person dishing it out. Ivermectin and HQ could have been given to the entire US population for under $1 billion dollars, almost nobody would have died, and they could have shoved their "vaccine" up their ass. Instead the confiscated the drugs that worked, and threatened any doctor that tried to prescribe them. The pharmaceutical industrial complex is killing us for profit and control.

I URGE ALL OF YOU TO GET A COPY OF RFK Jrs Book and spread the word to your family and friends. You just might save someone's life. Excellent details in their about how to defeat corona at the onset of symptoms instead of waiting until your ready to die. If I can get one of you to buy it and read it I will consider it a success.
I had no side effects from the the remdesivire. I dont think it did anything good though either. The wifes uncle was on it , he said he felt better within 24 hours.
I will say when i was in the hospital, if i tried to talk to the drs about iver or hydroxy, or any of the other possible treatments they looked at you like you were speaking chinese. I will not assume these drs are dumb and dont know, i choose to believe its fear of losing their jobs. I wish i had had more energy when i was there to get more into it with them. They seem to really want to do whats best but their hands are tied with what they are allowed to do. Which poses another question, if people die when you know there is a better treatment are you or should you be liable? I would say yes, but it should extend to the hospitals thenselves also.

When the fat lady starts signing at the end of this their defense will be “I was just following orders”. We all know how well that defense worked for the Nazi’s history will be the final judge.

01c048d260a3ab3bdd6f06a1ef360114.jpg

33a1cbb6e9b83d8fa998ae21e5b37add.jpg

8c25d808dc87a93d280aa869398ac076.jpg

4935abfa087389f30aaab87de1f9c9ca.jpg

4bb96bfc4c4fea34385cd3726d3184c5.jpg

542c006a04187bf6c6a4090589630554.jpg

9e1648c7cd3576110238ef10c7ab124d.jpg

21f23c427b8938350625170dac3a176a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100% spot on.

I think I can see a light at the end of the tunnel when we can finally put the response and constant conversation about Covid behind us.

One way or another, we are all going to get immunized, my guess is within the next 12 months or so. One way to get immunized is stop at the local pharmacy and get poked – do this three times and done. The other way is to contract Covid the natural way, through infection. Assuming you fully recover, you’ve got natural immunity. Either way, the population becomes more and more resistant. Covid will become just one of many illnesses that can cause illness and death, but it’s incidence will be low. One way or another, we are all going to get immunized, it’s just a question of how.

Just my two cents.

I certainly hope not

SD may stop the daily memes

bill

I think I can see a light at the end of the tunnel when we can finally put the response and constant conversation about Covid behind us.

One way or another, we are all going to get immunized, my guess is within the next 12 months or so. One way to get immunized is stop at the local pharmacy and get poked – do this three times and done. The other way is to contract Covid the natural way, through infection. Assuming you fully recover, you’ve got natural immunity. Either way, the population becomes more and more resistant. Covid will become just one of many illnesses that can cause illness and death, but it’s incidence will be low. One way or another, we are all going to get immunized, it’s just a question of how.

Just my two cents.
Not to be be argumentative, but how do you watch what is going on and assume the jabs will ever be 3 and then done? I see it as always needing another booster, another variation, another pill , whatever. The way it is being done now thos will never end.
Having lived through it now, my opinion is the only way to ever fully "control" thos is for hospitals, and drs to start early treatment protocols. Squash it early and save lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.