Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a shortage of beef and pork at grocery stores, livestock and grain prices should trend up...

I'm hearing that MN is going into lockdown. Governor will announce at 2pm.

They shifted my wife from the ER to the ICU cause she is certified for ventilator patients. She has a 33 year old today. He is negative for influenza. They sent sample off for the virus but results are like 5 days out. ICU is full with only one on the vent. They think they all have this crap. They are out of new mask and are reusing old ones. If people are not sick enough to require hospitalization they are sending them home to self quarantine without a test. She is working 6 of the next 7 days. 12.5 hours a day in the ICU. She is seriously considering just staying at the hospital.

They shifted my wife from the ER to the ICU cause she is certified for ventilator patients. She has a 33 year old today. He is negative for influenza. They sent sample off for the virus but results are like 5 days out. ICU is full with only one on the vent. They think they all have this crap. They are out of new mask and are reusing old ones. If people are not sick enough to require hospitalization they are sending them home to self quarantine without a test. She is working 6 of the next 7 days. 12.5 hours a day in the ICU. She is seriously considering just staying at the hospital.
Please thank her for what she is doing for humanity. Health care workers are gonna be stressed beyond what any of us could understand.

Sad deal Buck, hope your wife and u stay safe.

That goes for everyone.
Trying times for sure.
Cooler heads will prevail.

Gotta respect those who are obligated to get up close and personal with this. And yes im surprised I don't hear of more healthcare workers opting to stay in hospital. I know 2 nurses who are only aloud to be at work or home per work orders/ signed agreements even. Problem is they both have other people in their homes. Kinda reminds me of back in asbestos days, workers bringing it home to their families repeatedly

Two things: First, how do we know if the CIA or any other nation didn't develop the virus, get it into China, and release it there? We don't. But if I were the CIA, that's EXACTLY what I would do. Second, when it comes to ticks, it's not their first name that concerns me. They all can transmit something or other.

Why on earth would the CIA intentionally release a global pandemic that is guaranteed to kill thousands and thousands of their own? It is obviously going worse for us than it did for China. If this was our bug, we would have been a HELL of a lot more prepared than this.

Knowing how China has a history of being perfectly willing to starve and kill their populous, it is far more likely that they released it. All of this is assuming that the release was intentional in the first place. Even if this was man-made, my money would be on an unintentional release rather than an intentional one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you hear this?

I have some guard friends told me they are told to make preparations, especially with regards to child care if he is calling them up. Things are moving fast

I have some guard friends told me they are told to make preparations, especially with regards to child care if he is calling them up. Things are moving fast

Did he announce it, I cant find anything

No, no shelter in place order for MN

I wonder if its coming this weekend yet. Wife called and said they are talking about it at the hospital. Guard people and now hospital people talking about it.

IL "stay at home" order runs til April 7th. Drive through testing station within walking distance of my home will be open very soon.

BuckSutherland post #904 - Your wife is a hero for sure. I have a neighbor and some friends that are nurses. I don't know how they cope on a NORMAL day - let alone now. I hope they can somehow get all the PPE they need for safe patient care. God Bless all the doctors and nurses during this outbreak.

I have been avoiding commenting here as I continued to read the comments mostly because its Title is Coronavirus and half of it is political mud slinging which I am doing daily due mostly to all the misinformation out there today.
I think Covid-19 was intentionally released by China because of the uprising in Hong Kong. Chinese people waving American flags and vocally being pro-Trump is NOT what China wants. China hates Trump as our President and since the outbreak, Hong Kong has been effectively shut down. It is also possible it was an accidental leak, it's hard to tell when taking the word of historically known liars like China and since we have to take their word for it who knows. It definitely shut down HK which favors China in many ways.

Was the CIA involved? I seriously doubt it on this one, but I don't trust the CIA or the FBI or... any secret government agency for that matter. It's not because I am a conspirisy theorist there is plenty of history of it and well documented. Google MK Ultra, Holmesberg, Tuskegee, Dugway Proving Ground, Operation Sea Spray, Montauk NY the list goes on and on. We only find this stuff out if it gets leaked or exposed through court documents like what happened with Roundup but it is rare, most of the time we don't hear of it until it is declassified a few decades down the road.

Here is an interesting read about our wonderful goverments history most people don't know yet it is right there for all to see.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

Last edited:
Just sharing some info based on some people who are worthy of info to be passed on ... China just had 2 days of testing where no positive test for Covid-19 occurred.

Star Bucks is at this point planning to open all Starbucks restaurants in China by the end of March.

The point of the virus appears to be the rate of infection curve. If China is on the down side of the curve that is important news and they ordered (I know maybe to late) for people to quarantine to stop the spread.

Take this info for what it is worth, these are people I trust and have a global interest financially. Not giving advice, but if we can limit our transmission rate here, this is what allows the medical professionals to not be overwhelmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.