Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This^^
Also try Seven Cells.
We got ivermectin for my wife. They wouldn't prescribe it for me because it interacts with the warfarin that I take. But they did prescribe an alternative med...Nitazoxanide. Kinda pricey but my doc says its as good or better than ivermectin.
The key to early treatments is get on them right away. They aren't as effective once the virus starts to replicate heavily.
No no, just go back home and crawl back in bed until you need a ventilator, then the doctor's will treat you. (This is heavy sarcasm, do what Tap says)

“Dr. Jason Valentine , a family medicine physician at the diagnostic and medical clinic health in Mobile Alabama informed his patients he will no longer treat those who hadn’t been vaccinated against Covid 19”

“ North Texas Mass Critical Care task force is considering to take vaccine status into account when patients require ICU beds.

”NY Assemblyman Pat Burke has introduced a bill to allow health insurance companies to deny insurance for unvaccinated patients against Obama care provisions”

the last one doesn’t specifically deny treatment but it might as well say that. Also on the flip side of this . People have been turned away from treatment because they are vaxed with priority given to the unvaxed. Especially concerning the antibody therapy. Either way there are ethics laws concerning medical care and hopefully that stays the course however there are definitely politicians trying to make their point in changing these. I don’t think we’ll see it hopefully

Not treating them in general is different slightly than not offering therapy based on their vaccination status. It is well within my right to not see a patient a whole different ball game to treat two of your practice patients different based on vaccination status.

I can’t see anything that ever went through on the Texas ICU case but that was actually mind boggling to me.

As our data is right now there was exactly 0 ICU beds available again in our region earlier in the week with 3 patients in our ER that needed an ICU bed. If omicron hits as hard as they say it will get a whole lot rougher not necessarily from a patient workload but from a staffing work load.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not treating them in general is different slightly than not offering therapy based on their vaccination status. It is well within my right to not see a patient a whole different ball game to treat two of your practice patients different based on vaccination status.

I can’t see anything that ever went through on the Texas ICU case but that was actually mind boggling to me.

As our data is right now there was exactly 0 ICU beds available again in our region earlier in the week with 3 patients in our ER that needed an ICU bed. If omicron hits as hard as they say it will get a whole lot rougher not necessarily from a patient workload but from a staffing work load.

Has your state fired 34k health care workers and forced thousands more to quit?

Has your state fired 34k health care workers and forced thousands more to quit?

We are in a massive staffing crisis but most of it is because nurses are leaving to make ungodly amounts of money traveling or staff burnout.

I will agree with you I can’t wrap my head around vaccine mandates in the slightest. Several health systems are crawfishing on that requirement.

Our system has a flu vaccine requirement and has for several years we now have a Covid vaccine requirement that is almost the same.

Regardless an unstaffed bed is an unstaffed bed if you are a patient that needs it. The politicized part of Covid make me want to puke.

We are in a massive staffing crisis but most of it is because nurses are leaving to make ungodly amounts of money traveling or staff burnout.

I will agree with you I can’t wrap my head around vaccine mandates in the slightest. Several health systems are crawfishing on that requirement.

Our system has a flu vaccine requirement and has for several years we now have a Covid vaccine requirement that is almost the same.

Regardless an unstaffed bed is an unstaffed bed if you are a patient that needs it. The politicized part of Covid make me want to puke.

‘Crawfishing’means what?

WOW can you say law suit.

Yep. This should never have become a political issue. Had it remained a health issue to be addressed by Dr./patient instead, I think we'd have been much better served.
Unfortunately this became political before it ever started.
Moms feeling better, dads starting to feel crappy and now i have it. I didnt and wont get tested, i dont want to be part of their statistics but im fairly certain. It sucks but its not the worst. Stiffed up, headache, tired. Kinda like a bad cold.
Thanks to all for the well wishes and tips! Much appreciated!

One of the editors of the New York Times was on Instagram bragging about getting his Moderna covid booster shot and challenging Omicron. The next day he died from a heart attack. Vaccines are the leading cause of coincidence......#science #trust the science...Anyone that thinks these vaccines are safe is a complete dipshit.

1640471847187.png

^^^^^^^^^

Dont we all.......

bill

Status
Not open for further replies.