Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have still not heard anyone on the left say why it is okay to leave the southern border wide open during this pandemic.
Second, why different practices for different states. A friend of mine with a lot of medical issues in the great state of TN gets Covid. On day 2 his doctor gives him ivermectin and day 3 it is gone. In NY you can’t get this drug. Why is the science different in TN? Why did they tell me to stay home until I couldn’t breath then go to ER? Try googling ivermectin and Covid. You would think it has never been used. At least now we have pfizermectin.

See if they will give her the infusion IV, that fixed the wife and I right up after getting it.
Thet sent her home and said if it gets alot worse they would give her something.
Very frustrating seeing as there are so many early treatment options.

I have heard worse, from friends! Look, I think you’re sadly mistaken, and I am sure you think I am sadly mistaken. I don’t know where we go from there other than to proceed respectfully down our separate paths. Enjoy the holidays.
You are correct on that
My fully vaxxed sister got it about 2 to 3 weeks ago. She was down for a good 5 to 6 days so tell me what the vaccine did for her?
Merry Christmas to you also!

I have still not heard anyone on the left say why it is okay to leave the southern border wide open during this pandemic.
Second, why different practices for different states. A friend of mine with a lot of medical issues in the great state of TN gets Covid. On day 2 his doctor gives him ivermectin and day 3 it is gone. In NY you can’t get this drug. Why is the science different in TN? Why did they tell me to stay home until I couldn’t breath then go to ER? Try googling ivermectin and Covid. You would think it has never been used. At least now we have pfizermectin.
Early treatment options seem to only be available in red run states.

Hopefully the first round taught her body to kick the crap out of the second round!

Sounds like a tough woman. Worried about dad first.
Thank you, yes she is tough. 78 and still working full time plus taking care of my dad. She.will not take any help from anyone.

Thank you Mortenson!

Have you tried getting appointments on the front line Drs website. I saw something on there that seemed like a video appointment where they will prescribe meds. Definitely worth looking into

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you tried getting appointments on the front line Drs website. I saw something on there that seemed like a video appointment where they will prescribe meds. Definitely worth looking into

Yes I have been thinking about that. I'm going to see how she is feeling today. Yesterday she said she felt ok .
Thank you.

Mmmmmm cans and red heads. What time is dinner?

I know people who have used the cattle product, topically. Not approved for human use at all.

Yes I have been thinking about that. I'm going to see how she is feeling today. Yesterday she said she felt ok .
Thank you.

Bill, I dont think you can get covid twice. I firmly believe you can get a positive test more than once, but you cant get the real thing twice. If she lost her taste and smell for one of the times I would suspect that's the real deal. The other time is a false positive. The test are dog shit. If people can get covid more then once this will never ever end no matter how many people have been vaccinated cause the vaccine doesnt stop transmission. It would leave here and go to some third world shit hole and come back here in a mutated form across our porous border. There will never logistically be a way to vaccinate 7.9 billion people, and the vax doesnt work anyways.

Likely some alternative stuff floating around giving her a false positive. There is a TON of respiratory sickness going around our area. Flu, colds, corona..... The wife brought all of the above home for me from the hospital.

I know people who have used the cattle product, topically. Not approved for human use at all.

I delivered thousands of dose back in the day. Not a job I really cared for.

1640359493359.png

I have heard worse, from friends! Look, I think you’re sadly mistaken, and I am sure you think I am sadly mistaken. I don’t know where we go from there other than to proceed respectfully down our separate paths. Enjoy the holidays.

I wish the entire world could react this way when there are stalemates. We’d live in a better place…

Bill, I dont think you can get covid twice. I firmly believe you can get a positive test more than once, but you cant get the real thing twice. If she lost her taste and smell for one of the times I would suspect that's the real deal. The other time is a false positive. The test are dog shit. If people can get covid more then once this will never ever end no matter how many people have been vaccinated cause the vaccine doesnt stop transmission. It would leave here and go to some third world shit hole and come back here in a mutated form across our porous border. There will never logistically be a way to vaccinate 7.9 billion people, and the vax doesnt work anyway.

Likely some alternative stuff floating around giving her a false positive. There is a TON of respiratory sickness going around our area. Flu, colds, corona..... The wife brought all of the above home for me from the hospital.
I believe someone who had the alpha or delta variants can also catch the omicron variant. The same way you can catch the flu in back to back years.

But if it's true that Omicron is more contagious but less severe, and later variants will follow this pattern, the emphasis should be on treatments.

Perhaps if the shot had received adequate time for study, it could have been pronounced a COVID modifier instead of a vaccine and it wouldn't be such a letdown.

Have any of the 'vaccines' from any country shown to be better at prevention?

Bill, I dont think you can get covid twice. I firmly believe you can get a positive test more than once, but you cant get the real thing twice. If she lost her taste and smell for one of the times I would suspect that's the real deal. The other time is a false positive. The test are dog shit. If people can get covid more then once this will never ever end no matter how many people have been vaccinated cause the vaccine doesnt stop transmission. It would leave here and go to some third world shit hole and come back here in a mutated form across our porous border. There will never logistically be a way to vaccinate 7.9 billion people, and the vax doesnt work anyways.

According to the drs my wifes grandmother (97 years young) has had covid 3 times.
That is honestly the first time ive heard you cant get it twice. Ill need to look into it a bit more i guess

Early treatment options seem to only be available in red run states.

Data released recently by the Idsa shows no effectiveness for omicron and regencov. Against the Delta variant it is still effective at this time. Remdesivir is not showing the effectiveness against the delta variant at this time. Hopefully paxlovid proves to be effective and can be scaled to production quickly.

I have yet to see a physician make treatment decision based on vaccine status. They would loose their medical license if so.

National death toll from Omicron still stands at 1 person from everything I have researched. Omicron sure looks like the common cold.

Reactions: Tap
Data released recently by the Idsa shows no effectiveness for omicron and regencov. Against the Delta variant it is still effective at this time. Remdesivir is not showing the effectiveness against the delta variant at this time. Hopefully paxlovid proves to be effective and can be scaled to production quickly.

I have yet to see a physician make treatment decision based on vaccine status. They would loose their medical license if so.

“Dr. Jason Valentine , a family medicine physician at the diagnostic and medical clinic health in Mobile Alabama informed his patients he will no longer treat those who hadn’t been vaccinated against Covid 19”

“ North Texas Mass Critical Care task force is considering to take vaccine status into account when patients require ICU beds.

”NY Assemblyman Pat Burke has introduced a bill to allow health insurance companies to deny insurance for unvaccinated patients against Obama care provisions”

the last one doesn’t specifically deny treatment but it might as well say that. Also on the flip side of this . People have been turned away from treatment because they are vaxed with priority given to the unvaxed. Especially concerning the antibody therapy. Either way there are ethics laws concerning medical care and hopefully that stays the course however there are definitely politicians trying to make their point in changing these. I don’t think we’ll see it hopefully

Last edited:

This^^
Also try Seven Cells.
We got ivermectin for my wife. They wouldn't prescribe it for me because it interacts with the warfarin that I take. But they did prescribe an alternative med...Nitazoxanide. Kinda pricey but my doc says its as good or better than ivermectin.
The key to early treatments is get on them right away. They aren't as effective once the virus starts to replicate heavily.

Status
Not open for further replies.