Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
this was entered as evidence in a lawsuit brought by America's Frontline Doctors against the secretary of health and human services of the biden admin
There is a lot of data, trials and studies in that lawsuit that are never spoken about publicly, I wish our news/media outlets acted more like the investigative journalists they used to be. What a s**t show most of this is :/

My mom just tested positive again. For the second time,the doctor told her to go home and wait. If it gets bad they will treat her. Fuckin bullshit
She did say its not bad , but why even wait, just give the iver, or remdensivire (spelling?) Whatever. It makes no.sense to do nothing.
Shes doing the vitamin barrage now.

My mom just tested positive again. For the second time,the doctor told her to go home and wait. If it gets bad they will treat her. Fuckin bullshit
She did say its not bad , but why even wait, just give the iver, or remdensivire (spelling?) Whatever. It makes no.sense to do nothing.
I hope she's fine. This is what I find so disturbing, you have a sick person and the treatment is to do nothing? When in the hell has that ever been the case? Glad she's doing the vitamins, that will probably save her life since the "medical community" doesn't seem to have a fricken clue.

I hope she's fine. This is what I find so disturbing, you have a sick person and the treatment is to do nothing? When in the hell has that ever been the case? Glad she's doing the vitamins, that will probably save her life since the "medical community" doesn't seem to have a fricken clue.
Thanks chucker. Im sure she will be fine. Its her second go round and the first didnt affect her at all. She is more worried about my dad.

In a world where they will give you a pill for virtually ANYTHING, they do nothing for people testing positive for a potentially deadly virus. Hope your family recovers quick Bill.

In a world where they will give you a pill for virtually ANYTHING, they do nothing for people testing positive for a potentially deadly virus. Hope your family recovers quick Bill.
Thank you sir.

Ya think rather than complain about the medical care people with covid get, maybe they help out the medical community by getting vaccinated in the first place? I'm not sayin' I don't want them to get better quickly, it just seems some of this could be prevented or reduced in the first place.

You are an idiot. No other way to put it.
The vaccines do absolutely nothing.
To the point of my mom and dads dr telling them not to get it because of the risks of the shot itself being greater than the virus.
So maybe you should try to educate yourself before you speak gibberish.

Actually they are doing something, is it preventing people from getting Covid defiantly not 100%, but according to the information put out at by our local hospital systems yes it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many people would be willing to take paxlovid but are unwilling to take a vaccine? Just curious for the sake of curiosity.

Ya think rather than complain about the medical care people with covid get, maybe they help out the medical community by getting vaccinated in the first place? I'm not sayin' I don't want them to get better quickly, it just seems some of this could be prevented or reduced in the first place.
Sorry to come out at you so hard, but i am sick of people acting like these vaccines that do nothing are actually doing something. The vax does nothing, it prevents nothing, neither contraction or spreading of the virus. That it lessons the effects of the virus is debatable at best. There is no way to prove one way or another if they do or have done any good.
So that being said, you want to come on and insinuate my mom doesnt deserve care because shes not vaxxed? Then f u.

You are an idiot. No other way to put it.
The vaccines do absolutely nothing.
To the point of my mom and dads dr telling them not to get it because of the risks of the shot itself being greater than the virus.
So maybe you should try to educate yourself before you speak gibberish.
No reason to respond like that

No reason to respond like that
You are correct. My apologies. The insinuation that my family shouldn't receive treatment because of vax status got me.
My apologies.

You are correct. My apologies. The insinuation that my family shouldn't receive treatment because of vax status got me.
My apologies.
Sorry about your mom, hope she gets better quick. Sucks especially on Christmas

I'd be upset, too, Bill. Hope your mom feels better soon!

Hopefully the first round taught her body to kick the crap out of the second round!

Sounds like a tough woman. Worried about dad first.

Sorry to come out at you so hard, but i am sick of people acting like these vaccines that do nothing are actually doing something. The vax does nothing, it prevents nothing, neither contraction or spreading of the virus. That it lessons the effects of the virus is debatable at best. There is no way to prove one way or another if they do or have done any good.
So that being said, you want to come on and insinuate my mom doesnt deserve care because shes not vaxxed? Then f u.

I have heard worse, from friends! Look, I think you’re sadly mistaken, and I am sure you think I am sadly mistaken. I don’t know where we go from there other than to proceed respectfully down our separate paths. Enjoy the holidays.

The physician vaccination rate of 96% was long before mandates. The lack of ICU beds is in part due to staff shortages. Some nurses quit the ICU because of burnout, some quit because of the vaccine mandates, some were fired, I don’t know percentages but if were to guess more quit because of burnout.

I have no idea about Cornell College. I work in and around the ICU, I do know almost all people in our ICU that are dying from COVID are unvaccinated, it’s sad. In my professional opinion, I think you should get vaccinated. I’m not going to comment on all this other political stuff.

Psychologists have a term for the refusal to believe evidence that contradicts a preexisting belief: cognitive dissonance. It is sustained by another activity called confirmation bias, in which a person overlooks all evidence that rejects his or her belief system and grasp the isolated bits of information that confirm it.

I own a piece of land, I’ve done a handful or projects on it. I’ve spent countless hours on project threads and have learned a lot from everyone on here. I have always been hesitant to post on this forum because I’m not a habitat expert. There are so many people on here that know much more than me when it comes to habitat improvement. That’s why it blew my mind to see thousands of post about the Corona Virus on a habitat forum.

I see this behavior with a few of my coworkers, the cognitive dissonance. They watch too much CNN and MSNBC like they think it is real news or something....totally delusional. Now I can see that it must just be sustained by confirmation bias, that is why they want to believe in it so bad.

See if they will give her the infusion IV, that fixed the wife and I right up after getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.