Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a successful outpatient or inpatient treatment protocol is put into place, the drug companies could not keep mandating no-liability untested money makers on the people of earth. The entire thing would end in a day if they'd just allow early outpatient treatment, and stop the federal government from blocking the distribution of monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, and hydroxychloroquine.

That would mean, no Molnupiravir, and no Paxlovid, no more boosters, no more mandates, no more passports, no more mail in elections.

There's just too damn much money and power to be had to expect our government and hospitals to start trying to save the lives of the old and unhealthy. They'd lose their admittance bonus, intubation bonus, remdesivir bonus, and death bonus.

Not to mention ridding the sytem of all of these older, retired folks that suck up all of that social security money they could spend on something else.

Troubles, your points are well taken, and disappointing to say the least. Personally, I don’t understand the reluctance to look closer at Ivermectin, and encourage its use if it helps, or at worse, does no harm. I think where we differ is on the credibility of the media and CDC. I just don’t think the media can stage over-crowded hospitals, burnt out nurses, and make up the fact that a larger percent the Covid patients are un-vaccinated as opposed to vaccinated. As you know, my personal feeling is that the Covid vaccine does far more good than harm. But to say of the millions of doses administered, there is never going to be a bad, even fatal, reaction is disingenuous. - just my two cents.
The media certainly can stage the things you mention when they don’t say it is because a governor they support forced thousands of nurses to leave the state. They tell half the story to support the liberals they back. A local hospital is now paying traveling nurses from outside the state 5x what they are paying the existing nurses that did everything they were asked.

Not to mention ridding the sytem of all of these older, retired folks that suck up all of that social security money they could spend on something else.
I have said from the beginning this is why China released this. They also have a few million people they would like to get rid of.

It would explain the nursing home situations in the Dem controlled states.

A local hospital is now paying traveling nurses from outside the state 5x what they are paying the existing nurses that did everything they were asked.

To do what? Be extras on the fake "overworked nurses" segment on the local news?

I paid into the system from the age of 16 to 71, that’s 55 years. And now you think I am the problem? Think again.

We are seeing really erratic test results as of late. Multiple rapid tests on same subject, some positive some negative. Positive rapid coupled with negative PCR. Negative rapid coupled with positive PCR. How can anyone have any faith in the numbers. Garbage in garbage out. I really hope there is someone out there submitting controlled test samples gathering data before throwing a flag and blowing the whistle.

I paid into the system from the age of 16 to 71, that’s 55 years. And now you think I am the problem? Think again.
It was sarcasm. But I wouldnt put it past the governments of the world. I am in my 50's, so I am hoping to collect my investment someday as well.

To do what? Be extras on the fake "overworked nurses" segment on the local news?
No,to cover for the 10's of thousands of nurses the governor forced out. Many of which just located to other states. Your line is funny though because I saw it on an "overworked nurses" segment on the local news. St. Elizabeth hospital in Utica NY. Spectrum news, if you are interested. Seems the existing nurses have a problem with bringing in people to do the exact same job for 5x the money while they honor their contracts.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

The government does.

We are seeing really erratic test results as of late. Multiple rapid tests on same subject, some positive some negative. Positive rapid coupled with negative PCR. Negative rapid coupled with positive PCR. How can anyone have any faith in the numbers. Garbage in garbage out. I really hope there is someone out there submitting controlled test samples gathering data before throwing a flag and blowing the whistle.
My boss bought home tests for his whole family for Christmas. He was feeling sick the day they all took the test. They all came back negative so they went ahead with Christmas plans. Three days later the whole family except the unvaccinated one has it. She is is unvaxed because she just had a kid and had covid in July. Makes you wonder about the Vax and the tests.

Until the meme harvest slows down, I have no choice but to suspend daily updates from the National Enquirer. If you want to stay up to date on the latest information regarding weather or not you should sign onto or continue in the jab program, please bookmark this link:

9.PNG

10.png

11.jpeg

12.png

13.png

14.jpeg

15.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

No problem on the inquirer, my wife gets it sent to the house.

Troubles, your points are well taken, and disappointing to say the least. Personally, I don’t understand the reluctance to look closer at Ivermectin, and encourage its use if it helps, or at worse, does no harm. I think where we differ is on the credibility of the media and CDC. I just don’t think the media can stage over-crowded hospitals, burnt out nurses, and make up the fact that a larger percent the Covid patients are un-vaccinated as opposed to vaccinated. As you know, my personal feeling is that the Covid vaccine does far more good than harm. But to say of the millions of doses administered, there is never going to be a bad, even fatal, reaction is disingenuous. - just my two cents.
Thank you for your reply Apple Junkie, sometimes I feel like I come off as gruff and people don't want to talk about it, I have an open mind but I have also spent well over a year researching this stuff. I don't get my information from media, I watch the 8+hour FDA vote on the boosters (that's where I found Maddie De Garay), I watched 3 of the 4 day International Covid Summit in Italy, I read trials and studies that cover the globe, I follow countries that have low Covid numbers and research why. I get obsessed with things and seek the truth. I go in with an open mind without bias either way and follow the facts.

I agree with you on much of that bud and I certainly respect your opinion. I definitely agree that with millions of doses given there are bound to be bad reactions and it is expected, but we also expect transparency on all aspects of what we are putting into our bodies. My problem with it is covering up those problems and both the FDA that does the vaccine approvals and CDC who make recommendations (that we need everyone vaccinated) to force everyone to get the jabs aren't transparent with those problems. They ignore the science of herd immunity and also natural immunity completely like it isn't part of the equation. There was a study out of Israel (at the bottom of this book lol) that showed that unvaccinated people that got Covid prior has better immunity than the vaccines provide. Yet they are still forced to get the jabs. I respect anyone's decision to get the jabs, but I also expect people to respect others decision not to, it works both ways or it don't work at all for me at least. mRNA has never been used on humans and I wouldn't call the previous years of using it on animals successfully safe. It was classified with the FDA as "gene therapy" until Covid hit then it is a vaccine. Within 4 months they created a vaccine and after 4 more months of trials they were approved and deployed to the public. The next fastest Vaccine ever made anywhere on Earth prior was the mumps vaccine in the 60's and it took 4 years to create, it took 6 years to test for safety and efficacy so it took 10 years total to create and prove it worked and was safe in humans. Mumps have been around since Jesus walked the Earth so it wasn't a Novel disease and there were many failed attempts at a vaccine prior to that one. Obviously science is more efficient today than the 60's but 8 months isn't even close to the previous minimum of 6 years of safety trials before deployment, and they are leveraging peoples jobs and freedoms over this, NYC is a good example.

Nurses and Dr's have worked through this and were hero's for a year and a half, now, during a deadly pandemic, they force our healthcare folks to take the shot or quit/get fired, then claim Covid is so bad we are short hospital beds? We are short hospital beds in part because, like you said, the healthcare system was already taxed to the max with people burnt out overworked and quitting, and now they want to add to that by firing more, then complain there aren't enough hospital beds which is equivalent to saying we don't have enough staff that you just fired? All this keeps the Emergency status in effect (which is the only way they can force vaccinate), as does the denial that there are things like steroids and Ivermectin that work. Couple that with the complete lack of transparency and sprinkle in the censorship of anyone that speaks the word Ivermectin, and to me it all seems like nothing more than a sales pitch for the vaccines that were made by people that have a long history of putting profits above safety or efficacy.

"Conclusions This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity."

Gosh that was long, sorry Apple but even with all that I left a lot out lol :emoji_grin:

Serial horse med abuser and unmasked hugger has spoken mistruths about the regimen. Should he be fined and suspended for the rest of the season?

Also, he's alleged a massive cover up in the NFL of teams secretly practicing unapproved early treatment. Time for the concussion grenades, AR's, and german sheppards to bust into some locker rooms and shut this practice down. At a minimum, every team doctor wrapped up in this should have their licenses revoked and be terminated.

Serial horse med abuser and unmasked hugger has spoken mistruths about the regimen. Should he be fined and suspended for the rest of the season?

Also, he's alleged a massive cover up in the NFL of teams secretly practicing unapproved early treatment. Time for the concussion grenades, AR's, and german sheppards to bust into some locker rooms and shut this practice down. At a minimum, every team doctor wrapped up in this should have their licenses revoked and be terminated.

I said it before, being from MN, and hating the Packers, we need more people like Aaron Rodgers that will stand up for our rights. The NFL will be stupid to punish one of the top star players in the league. If more star pro, and college players stood up for our rights, this would end much quicker. But instead, we only hear about the Hollywood elites pushing their agenda, and anyone that is against it is evil. I havent watched an NFL game in many years, and have no want to ever watch another one, but I would sit down with Aaron Rodgers drink a beer and talk shit.

CDC overshot their original estimate of Omicron at 73% by over 200%. Total clown show.... But let's all follow the science...

Status
Not open for further replies.