Conspiracy theorys, where do you stand?

I guess it comes down to whether you want to see it or not. As much as some on here want to deny it the "right wing crazy conspiracies" just keep proving to be true.

I once heard that Russia had the most corrupt government on earth. Ukraine had the second most corrupt .

Lately, I feel the USA ain’t far behind.

I question nearly everything .
11119907-4A8B-459E-9A51-5EB3D0D1265D.png
I feel SRN is a fairly reliable news source. Something is wrong at the top when this happens.

Chinese hackers committed another terrorist attack on US infrastructure again yesterday. Barge goes directly into a bridge. 2x in one week. Imagine the odds.... Good think we have poopy Pete leading the way on this trans day of unity....

I don’t know if the bridge strike was a hacking attack but I do know that bad actors (Russia/China/Iran/North Korea) are certainly probing our infrastructure in preparation. I think I’d rather wait to find out what happened there first. Sometimes coincidence is just that.

Things like this do differ depending on location. I can testify that Minnesota has gone off the deep end with the things they are trying to push on the young people here. We were having conversations about putting litter boxes in the bathrooms at the local school for those that identify as animals for God's sake.
They've had the litter boxes for a few years here in central MN schools.

Didn't know any of the schools actually did get that absolutely idiotic idea in place. I'm lucky enough to finally have my kids all out of the school system. It was down right painful the last few years going to the school functions and listening to the pow wow bullshit because our school has sold out to the local tribe and let's some of the most bizarre things go on now. SAD

Guys, you are killing me. Just when I thought I could exit this thread and get back to the food plotting. This nonsense was put to bed in 2022. Even Joe Rogan, the rock head moron who got this crap started says it was false. This is why conspiracy theory’s are dangerous. Things that aren’t rue become true in peoples heads.

When we repeat this nonsense it takes away from legit issues and makes our side look really, really foolish.

I included links from Joes utube, an article about Joe Rogan backing away from this, a few news articles from Minnesota, North Carolina and a couple other states. Even though NBC News had the best report about this I couldn’t include it because these days anything from “mainstream media” is automatically false.

Enjoy:

Ask yourself this: Why Is Joe Rogan always doing podcasts pretending that outlandish improbable notions are possible???? Why is he working so hard to get a reaction from us?

Why is the nonsense he gets started so hard to stop???

Gosh, if its hard to stop misinformation, shouldn’t we quit starting it?

But wait. I’m sorry, I forgot. Rumors, hoaxes and conspiracy theories are fun.

Sorry, but this has been one of the biggest viral internet hoaxes in America. There are NO litter boxes in any school in America. It was a viral internet hoax that unfortunately tricked, and continues to trick, millions of people. I'm not sure how people fall for this.

My sister is a public school teacher (STEM) and my brother's wife is also, both in Chicago burbs. While they don't have litter boxes, they do have plenty of other horror stories. Not a job I'd want. They can't discipline the kids when they get out of order. Can't discipline kids' parents either. My wife is also an elementary ed teacher. She teaches four different grades, to each of our four kids. A few of the subjects they're currently in are chemistry, Latin, French, Christian studies, Canadian history, American history, grammar, advanced math (usually 1 grade older than their placement). She's getting next year's curriculum purchased. I'm trying to get her more into Spanish than French. Seems more appropriate IMO. According to some, my wife and I should be on the domestic terrorist list for home schooling. Certain people want to abolish it.

Sorry, but this has been one of the biggest viral internet hoaxes in America. There are NO litter boxes in any school in America. It was a viral internet hoax that unfortunately tricked, and continues to trick, millions of people. I'm not sure how people fall for this.
There are kids that are furries in my local school. They dress like cats . I’ve seen 2, one was at the local Caseys gas station and I wanted to ask her if she thought it was Halloween…?
I decided not to as her mom was there and I would have probably been jailed for animal harassment!

This is in small town Minnesota.

Joe Biden did NOT get 81 million votes. Not legally. Not legitimately. Didn't happen. Don't watch Joe Rogan, nothing he has ever claimed has affected any thoughts I've ever had. I think for myself and don't care what people spewing things they've heard have to say. Jan. 6th was NOT an insurrection no matter how many "news" stations report that it was. Too bad people have lost the ability to think for themselves. That is a huge problem in my opinion.

All of the top secret information "LEAKS" are pre-planned releases of information intentionally done and usually as a diversion to real world problems. It's working as planned. Our government has everyone fighting amongst themselves just like they wanted to keep people busy arguing over shit that doesn't matter and usually isn't even true. There would be almost no racism at all if the government wouldn't keep racism thriving in our country. We're being played by our own government and treated very poorly by the people who were supposedly voted in to serve the people's best interests. Pathetic.

There are kids that are furries in my local school. They dress like cats . I’ve seen 2, one was at the local Caseys gas station and I wanted to ask her if she thought it was Halloween…?
I decided not to as her mom was there and I would have probably been jailed for animal harassment!

This is in small town Minnesota.

Yes...agree. I am a veteran 27 year teacher a small high school. We have the furies too. We have kids who dress emo, goth, trans, etc. Totally get it.

But there is not a custodian in the country who is putting out litter for those furies. It's just not happening, yet it keeps making the rounds.

Yes...agree. I am a veteran 27 year teacher a small high school. We have the furies too. We have kids who dress emo, goth, trans, etc. Totally get it.

But there is not a custodian in the country who is putting out litter for those furies. It's just not happening, yet it keeps making the rounds.
Nobody would've believed custodians were allowing toe sucking in a school either, til it happened!

And I think the difference is that some of us, myself included, can admit when we're wrong. If there's no proof of litter boxes, a bunch of people were probably wrong. At least for now. There will probably be litter boxes in the future. I mean there are tampons in boy's bathrooms, correct? I don't see why litter is so farfetched when male tampons aren't.

There were discussions about adding litter boxes in our local school. I know several people who work at the school including the superintendent,janitors and faculty members. It was a real subject that was being considered. Shouldn't have been but it was. As far as I know they don't have any litter boxes YET. The point is that just because a few whack jobs want to do something doesn't mean it should ever be done.

Joe Biden did NOT get 81 million votes. Not legally. Not legitimately. Didn't happen. Don't watch Joe Rogan, nothing he has ever claimed has affected any thoughts I've ever had. I think for myself and don't care what people spewing things they've heard have to say. Jan. 6th was NOT an insurrection no matter how many "news" stations report that it was. Too bad people have lost the ability to think for themselves. That is a huge problem in my opinion.
I absolutely agree. No way Biden would get substantially more votes than Obama . The 5 swing states all stopped counting . Trump was way ahead, then the lead disappeared in one big swoosh at 3 am & in the week after the election?

Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin & Pennsylvania were all stolen. If you have not read up on how they did it.. enlighten yourself. It was very organized and effective.

This time it will be much harder to accomplish as Biden is down in all the polls, he's losing the Hispanic vote, lost a bunch of the Jewish vote, is down in all the swing states & - 15 with independents!

He also will have to factor in RFK, and the fake ballots at 3 am will not be tolerated. Nobody will believe the same thing would happen again when Biden is sitting as the most unpopular President in US history .

I don’t know if the bridge strike was a hacking attack but I do know that bad actors (Russia/China/Iran/North Korea) are certainly probing our infrastructure in preparation. I think I’d rather wait to find out what happened there first. Sometimes coincidence is just that.

Talk about some real coincidences.... Last year when it was train derailing season we were getting 1 about every 5-8 days. This year we are having ships running into bridges season. That is a real accomplishment. 1 could very well be an accident. As I watch it happen twice in 5 days I have some real questions. We would be better off getting back to Boeing planes falling apart mid flight season. Poopy Pete Buttigieg to the rescue!!!