Close The Fricken Borders.....Now!

M

MoBuckChaser

I would not want to be a health care worker, or anyone in Texas right now. Or any other state for that matter after one worker just contracted the Ebola virus while protected. No more flights from these turd holes. I know there are some guys on here that work with the public, be fricken careful!

I know this has absolutely nothing to do with habitat work.......but I don't care!

Zombie invasion

Time for these F'ing dirty politicians to lean back on the big pharma companies that they love to give all the breaks too and have them step up research and production on vaccines.

Time for these F'ing dirty politicians to lean back on the big pharma companies that they love to give all the breaks too and have them step up research and production on vaccines.

A recent news article says that is the position of our "administration".....and that by allowing ebola to come here.....we now have "some skin in the (ebola) game.

Not sure what to think about that statement.....but I do know that globalization has changed America....and I wish it would slow down. To many unexpected consequences from the rapid changes taking place. Sad to say....it's a different world now....than the one I grew up in.

Stuff is blowing up now. Clevland could have some skin in the game now.

Our serviceman will be going to Liberia to build hospitals. Let's hope they can return in good health.

This disease will change the world! We are in deep shit! Just watch!

obama don't like no borders. Bring TB/Envior over the rio grande or simply fly them in from Africa. If you were fevered and crapping like a goose where are you heading for care? Mayo clinic or sum shithole tent in liberia?

Since we have 30,000 of them Liberian skinny's living here in Brooklyn Park MN, I would think they are heading here and we will start losing some of our family members within a years time! As I said, we are in deep shit!

The fact that it's now here is one thing to worry about. What's worse is the pc keystone cops that are in charge of this stuff. The fumbling and bumbling and injection of western guilt into each statement from the CDC director is reason enough to worry. That bonehead should leave the politics to the politicians and focus on shutting this bug down.

After work tonight, I'm going to do a little ebola shopping myself. Gotta pick up a few cases of water, some extra canned food, and enough vodka, lemonade, and vitamins to ride it out. I'm not going bonkers and clearing the .223 ammo off the shelf or anything like that, but simply checking the cellar for appropriate stock for a few days of lockdown if need be, just so I wont' have to head to the store if/when everyone gets nuts.

Also remember, this bug is about 1-2 weeks ahead of the news. What we'll hear next Wednesday is transpiring right now. So get your ebola shopping done now.

Be nice to your fastfood worker at Taco John's or you may get some extra sauce in your chimichanga.

You have no idea how funny that is!

My BIL and I went into Taco Bell in North Mpls about 10 years ago and ordered 4 soft shell tacos. We watched The extremely over weight black gal making the Tacos lick her fingers right before her attempt to get the taco shells off the stack like they were a piece of paper. My BIL hollered at her and said "hey what the F-ck are you doing?". She said "what?", My BIL said you licked your g-d dam fingers before you picked up our taco shells. She said, hell yah, how else you spect me to get dem off of dare?

We left, and didn't need a refund! We were sick, from thinking of how many other times we had ate there and not watched how they grabbed our shells off the stack!:eek:

Where were those finger at breaktime? You shake left hands in Africa as TP doesn't exist and most are righthanded. Not kidding.

Thanks for that tidbit a-hole!:(

I thought you were talking about the Wisconsin border! What will the Minnesotans do when they cant haul home a truckload of does and fawns this year?!

I fly generally 2-3 days a week and I am in Dallas literally every other week!!! Let me say a couple of things..

1. They need to literally shut every flight down coming in from Africa or anyone with a passport from an affected area. End of story.

2. The worst part about this whole deal. The unknown!! People are still coming into this country and it's not stopping anything.

3. How would you like to be the 132 people at home right now that flew with that nurse on the Frontier flight?? She is a fricking nurse and she is starting a fever and she gets on a plane. I would have her license pulled.

4. I do feel safe flying though. I know it's a snowballs chance in hell this early in the game. But, let me tell you. it does cross your mind when you see some idiot coughing in the airport. I generally hit the admirals club and find a corner by myself and work.

5. I don't think I have washed my hands more in the past two weeks than in my life. I have literally a qt of hand santizer in my carry on, the TSA agent looked at me.. " i said I have two young kids." he just kept on moving.

I would encourage anyone to get TSA pre-check. Just not taking off your shoes, your belt, your jacket, taking out the liquids, your computer.. the list goes on and on. I literally show up at the airport 20 minutes before boarding and I am at my gate within 5 minutes. I look at the non pre check line and laugh.

My BIL and I went into Taco Bell in North Mpls about 10 years ago and ordered 4 soft shell tacos. We watched The extremely over weight black gal making the Tacos lick her fingers right before her attempt to get the taco shells off the stack like they were a piece of paper. My BIL hollered at her and said "hey what the F-ck are you doing?". She said "what?", My BIL said you licked your g-d dam fingers before you picked up our taco shells. She said, hell yah, how else you spect me to get dem off of dare?

We left, and didn't need a refund! We were sick, from thinking of how many other times we had ate there and not watched how they grabbed our shells off the stack!:eek:

for the record.. the local health department should be notified if ANYONE ever sees this now. I am not kidding they will slap some fines on them and could shut them down.

I am pretty sure you have stuck many things worse in your mouth ... :eek:

Its things like this that make me question my career choice:confused: I enjoy the challenge of helping people in their most weakest moments. I have no doubt its one of the things I was put on this planet to do. Im good at it. But when it could potentially put my family at risk. It scares the shit out of me.
we are preparing at work. Got some kind of special full face canister filter masks. Should have a training on them soon.